Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

Weird Sonny was so obsessed with exposing Leo. Yet he wasn't there. I can't feel sorry for Craig at all. As much of a trainwreck as it was. At least stuff was happening. And no Devil nonsense. It makes me sad that Craig & Nancy were destroyed for this.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wonder if Zach Tinker wasn't available to film and that's why we got the quick throw away line from Chad that Sonny got a work call. It makes NO sense Sonny wouldn't have been there. 

The best part of the episode was when Leo says looks at all these angry judgmental faces and the camera immediately cuts to Missy Reeves. I almost died of laughter.  

• Members

KS did well today, but yeah still no sympathy for Craig. He deserves what he gets.

I’ll be honest, Jackie out of drag is cute

But as for the wedding, I do find it a little sad that the soap that had the most beautiful same-sex wedding I’ve ever seen (Will and Sonny’s) now has same-sex weddings like this.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I'll admit that I was smiling and laughing throughout the whole episode today. I know it's all stupid but I was entertained. I'll take Leo's wedding hijinks over possession or Sarah crap any day.

Absolutely ridiculous that Sonny wasn't there though. 

I'm surprised they showed Leo slapping Craig's ass at the beginning of the episode. 

• Members

I would be less bothered if they did not retcon a 25 year character just so that we could laugh and jeer at him and his pathetic stereotype love interest. Once again there is zero respect for the past, zero interest in anything from Ron but  more hostility toward gay men. 

• Members

He will probably either disappear, or try to sexually assault a younger man for chuckles. 

The smugness and delusion of those tweets from Jamey and Ron really gets me. No wonder so many men in this industry stay closeted when you have material like this which is so deliberately humiliating and stigmatizing. And neither of them have an ounce of talent to back it up either.

Edited by DRW50