Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If that's the route they are going (and it's hard to know for sure after just 1 episode), I wouldn't be against it in theory. We saw in Beyond Salem, Sonny thought Will was cheating, Leo came back in his life, which made him even further upset. There's all the stuff with Adrienne and Bonnie... Then if Will's gone half the time (due to Chandler's schedule). I feel it would make sense if written well. Acting wise, Zach would do a great job. 

• Members

I’m more curious as to why Sonny seemed so pissed off today. He wasn’t even this angry in Beyond Salem, where he knocked Leo out. If he had been as angry then as he was now, I would’ve expected him to put Leo’s head through the shower door.

Zach is doing a great job though.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

They made me laugh too.  I still don't think Leo is dumb enough to fall for it, but I liked those scenes.

Am I the only one that thinks Craig is a better choice for chief of staff?  Kayla's not very good anyhow.  

Ava did make a chuckle a bit too.  Her disdain of Nicole/Rafe makes me like her more.

• Members

There's Marlena, of course; and then there's "Harlena," her boozy, trashy alter-ego, who takes control of Marlena's body and who can't get enough of John's -- so much so, in fact, that the poor grandpa literally has a heart attack at one point, and Kristen and "Marlena" have a catfight in the hospital lounge after Kristen accuses her of trying to screw him to death!

And then there's "Darlena," who represents the cold, calculating, impersonal side of Marlena's psyche, who's the one to treat patients at UH, and who locks Belle in a secret room (and leaves Shawn once again vulnerable to Jan) once Belle realizes her mom is mentally ill.

Edited by Khan

• Members

But one of them will read Addie's letters and believe she's Julie's mom!  (Thanks again, Jamey!)

Another possibility: John goes on yet another quest to learn his true origins (the [!@#$%^&*] with Robicheaux turns out to have been a deception on Orpheus' part, don't ask me how) and either he's Dickie Martin OR he's Jessica Blake's long-lost, fraternal twin brother (Marie doesn't remember giving birth to twins, Alex stole the boy and sold him to the Alamains, you know the rest).