Harrowing soap moments

• Members

I was so Young in 2007 and General Hospital had a lot harrowing moments that year that i won’t get out my head and really shocked me and scared me.

Like when they all were taken hostage by Mr Craig (Jerry) and later Alan’s death! Emily’s death!

but the moment that haunts me to this day was Spinelli finding the dead Georgie! 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Y&R 1998: Jack finding Nikki in a pool of her own blood the morning after Veronica shot her. You could see the devastation in Jack's face. Moreover Nikki's hospital scenes with the pale make up making her look half dead and the doctors fighting to resuscitate her were extremely well done. Particularly the scenes where Nikki is barely able to speak and she asks if Joshua Landers is dead. Some of MTS's best work along woth the drunk Nikki material in 1991.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

On location in sunny Spain, Barbara Ryan believes that her love Gunnar has planned a romantic surprise for her. Unbeknownst to Barbara, it is not Gunnar but James Stenbeck who has plotted the surprise when he lures Barbara into a dangerous trap.  

Edited by DramatistDreamer