Y&R February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Maybe over drinks on a Friday night.

There seems to be no long term plan.

This Keemo story is a perfect example.

Jacks place on the show had run down to nothing.  Out of the blue the Keemo story begins.

This should have been planned months ago. Jack should have made references eg just dropping in a mention when Jack was befriending Tara and they were talking about family. Some mention at Christmas etc

Viewers who've been watching for a few years would wonder if this is a retcon.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maybe part of the reason she is struggling is that she is isolated up their all by herself. Y&R was like her family for decades and now she seems to have lost that too.

She's never going to announce a willingness to return unless she's been offered a story or a place at Y&R. And Josh Griffith didn't use her when she was ready and willing to go years ago. Jess Walton rented an apartment near the studio after MAB was let go and JFP said she'd use her. But Josh Griffith didn't write her in so she gave it up. It took Sally Sussman and Chuck Pratt to write her into anything.

• Members

JG just gets worse and worse. There's really no reason for me to ever return to regular viewing where this show is concerned. As someone who grew up watching Y&R, it should feel sad but at this point, I feel nothing but indifference. I really am just here for the comments when I visit this thread. You all keep it lively enough to keep my interested because it sure isn't the actual stories on this show.