ARTICLE: ‘The Talk’ Guest Listings for the Week of January 31 – February 4, 2022

Errol

• Webmaster
The Talk, Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Sheryl Underwood, Jerry O'Connell, Natalie Morales, Eric Braeden, The Young and the Restless

During the week of January 31-February 4, CBS’ “The Talk” airs all-new episodes as the show welcomes actors Patrick Wilson, Quinta Brunson, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Lacey Chabert and Eric Braeden. The show will also continue its “Food Face-Off” competition with chefs from two different cities making a signature dish that will be judged by the show’s host.

What follows is a breakdown of when to catch the show’ upcoming guests:

Monday, January 31

• Patrick Wilson discusses his new film, “Moonfall”

Tuesday, February 1

• Quinta Brunson and Sheryl Lee Ralph are on hand to discuss their hit ABC comedy, “Abbott Elementary”

Wednesday, February 2

• Lacey Chabert discusses her latest Hallmark Channel original movie series, “The Wedding Veil”

Thursday, February 3

• To Be Announced

Friday, February 4

• Eric Braeden discusses his role as Victor Newman on “The Young and the Restless,” plus “The Talk’s Food Face-Off” continues

“The Talk” airs Weekdays at 2:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT on CBS. The series is hosted by Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Sheryl Underwood, Jerry O’Connell and Natalie Morales.

Note: The post ‘The Talk’ Guest Listings for the Week of January 31 – February 4, 2022 appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ouch, and Ming has always been so open about her time on ATWT. She did a reunion livestream last year and for the Mulan anniversary and live action movie, she even mentioned how both she and Lea Salonga (the singing voice of Mulan in the animated movie) both played the role of Lien Truong. The Talk is so disrespectful, lol, they don't do their research. 

• Members

It wouldn't surprise me. They may feel that it serves as a reminder that they are the show that replaced ATWT. Years ago, I got the impression that they were trying to court former ATWT fans but at this point, after multiple scandals to which some fans have asked "They replaced my soap for this?!", The Talk may decide not to bother anymore.

• Members

The viewers who are already watching, watch, it's unlikely that they will substantially expand their audience at this point, let alone convert any former ATWT fans, so I think, at this point, they're just trying to maintain what viewers they do have, similar to the rest of daytime.

If only P&G would follow the Bells and allow uploads of ATWT onto a dedicated YouTube page. Between the years when they had the AOL portal and when the SoapClassics people digitized all those episodes for DVDs and streaming on their sites, P&G likely has many episodes (although I would just start with the 1980s) and they could just do analog with the rest, similar to B&B.