Y&R January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And she misspelled the names of her co-stars.  In the first edition, Jeanne Cooper became "Jean".  Then Miss Dickson would get on Amazon and give herself a 5-star review with the comment, "I've always wondered what happened to the beautiful and talented Brenda Dickson.  Loved her stories about Jean Cooper!"  And you could tell it was poor Brenda writing the review, lol.  

• Members

I decided a while ago to leave poor Brenda Dickson alone, because she clearly needs help.  I don't doubt that there's at least some truths to her claims, but I wouldn't be surprised if what had happened to her BTS damaged her emotionally in the end.

• Members

At least I am not toxic and I don't feel the need to attack strangers on a soap opera message board without any real reason.
This is not the first time. You are the only one who is doing this here. Please be careful with the things you say to people you don't know and take out your frustration to the people you blame for your situation. Try to forgive each other and then start posting like a normal person.
Your soap posts are quite interesting, the personal attacks not so much.
Bye. 

• Members

Guess what, you have my interests all wrong, however I am here to discuss them like everybody else. Nobody hired you to attack  posters because of their "taste problems" and I don't have to "move on" when a random stranger bullies me online or tries to make me feel uncomfortable. You might have scared away several people you didn't care for, for your own reasons. Not happening here.

Accept that you can't address others in a demeaning way just to feel better for yourself and move on. If you can't handle posters saying things you don't agree with, perhaps a message board is not the best place for you right now.

• Members

Your interests historically speak for themselves, unless you want to explain the rationale behind your belief that Brenda Dickson in her current mental state and condition should be welcome back on the show in 2022. I think it's unconscionable and unacceptable no matter how many big hats she wears and how fierce she was in 1985. As for what I think of your taste, if you don't like it take it up with a moderator; I'm sure I can handle a formal warning. Won't be my first in the last 15 or however many years.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Trying to act like a bully on a soap opera message board is not cool and it should not be acceptable. If you don't understand that you can't talk to strangers in an aggressive way, 1985 Brenda Dickson is the last thing that should be on your mind. Congratulations for your formal warnings, you must be very proud.

• Members

No actual reason to discuss Brenda Dickson or soaps in general with a person who has no idea how to behave on a message board. I am sure you get that a lot. Try understanding that your outbursts are unacceptable and stop attacking people because you don't like what they say. This is not your rage room.