Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, the twist does seem interesting and I'm kind of looking forward to see where this is going to go. But I still think they moved way too fast. How the hell is Eric gone already and Marlena already released from the hospital? Remember how Ciara was in the hospital after she held prisoner? You would think a demonic possession and an exorcism would warrant a long hospital stay, just sayin. 

I liked the Sami/Gabi scene. It was nice to see Gabi doing something then being just a mean scheming bitch. 

Idk I think they've already established that the devil's straight 

• Members

If you aren't laughing with it you just are thinking about everything that is wrong lol

I am not even sure what a hospital could do for Marlena at all.  She wasn't physically ill and there is no other psychiatrist in town except her so it's not helping her mentally.  Glad Marlena's apology tour started with Tripp and Cin.  Not her own daughter but whatever.

I think the Devil could be any orientation they feel like.

• Members

Too bad this show's budget is nil.  Otherwise, we could have scenes where Doug and Julie celebrate the worst being over by dancing to their signature song, "The Look of Love."

• Members

I honestly think Doug and Julie should sorta apologize to Marlena as well.  She took the devil on to save Doug!!  So, I guess I am hoping for more meaningful scenes in the future.  Marlena has a ton of people to apologize to.  And Cin are high on that list.  I just wish she apologized to her own daughter and family first.

• Members

I think you're right with John's assumption, but how would he have known that? Don't tell me turning Tripp into a comatose Jan and then turning Jan into Belle was weaking MarDevil 2.0's powers, lol! But, wait. MarDevil 2.0 turned herself into Queen Kristen being strapped to rope. No, I think that line was simply used as pure laziness from the writers. 

Yeah, it nice to see Greg Vaughn used as a prop. Hell, I wouldn't have spent money on a round-trip ticket like that and it's nice knowing he's able to get back into the priesthood that easily. Well, Belle is now a lawyer so I guess anything is possible. 

Never stop believing in your dreams people.