Y&R and B&B November Sweeps Previews

• Members

First up is Y&R

• Billy and Lily vow to take down Newman Media, but their plan backfires when an indignant Jill steamrolls back into to town to put them in the place!
  • Phyllis is torn between Nick and Jack as both gentlemen begin to second guess themselves about her. Jack is taken aback when Phyllis opens up herself (and her legs) to him!
  • Sutton’s latest nefarious actions against his family causes Amanda to become unhinged and seek revenge!
  • Victoria finds herself at loss when Ashland faces a major health crisis setback! Can Nikki save the day?
  • Tessa and Devon must put on brave faces as they watch the women they love in Mariah and Abby completely unravel.
  • Noah vows to protect himself by keepIng the truth about his lover and heartbreak back in Europe a deep secret!
  • Adam and Sally become closer, but the specter of a bloodthirsty Chelsea returning looms over them! Meanwhile Sharon can’t keep Adam out of her head as she realizes she is obsessed with him!

• As a dreary Thanksgiving approaches the families of Genoa City look to find solace in what they are thankful for…

Next up is B&B:

Deacon/Hope/Liam/RidgeBrooke:

In November, we will see Deacon making progress. He is determined to have Hope in his life. Brooke and Ridge are against this, but in
time, Brooke will start listening to Hope and realize what it's been like for Hope to not have a father in her life.

Hope is set on getting to know her father. She thinks her father is pretty cool, with a wicked sense of humor. He's made some mistakes in the
past but he's got talent and is driven.

In the past, both Sheila and Deacon have broken into the good graces of the Forresters clan for periods of time.
Right now they are outsiders who are trying to get back in.

Deacon will turn Bridge's life upside down, which will present a big challenge for Lope.

Sheila/Steffy/Finn
Steffy and Finn have done a good job of setting rules for Sheila. It stands to reason that Sheila will have a harder time breaking
through with Sinn.

A lot of this is going to land on Ridge's shoulders. With Sheila and Deacon, that is going too cause a lot of conflict.

The Finnegans
We will again see more of Jack and Li because of the secret Jack kept from Finn and Li (he is the bio father of Finn).
The affair he had with Sheila in the early part of their marriage will more than likely be revealed in November.

Eric/Donna/Quinn
Eric and Quinn are both committed to their marriage so they dealt first with the affair, then the ED and now Donna and the Logan
women think that Quinn is not worthy of Eric and that Quinn is a terrible Forrester matriarch! And should never have had her
portrait over the fireplace.

So we will be seeing Donna, Katie and Brooke trying to get Eric to realize that he deserves better and just maybe that person is Donna.

Carter/Katie
There will be an attraction between them and Katie will see that he is the opposite of Bill.

Thanksgiving:
This year they are doing a traditional family Thanksgiving, with a little humor involved and fantasy. It will be a touching show and
will also be fun to watch.

Edited by soapfan770

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This sounds like that dumb Kyle bullsh!t.

Again, why does Adam need to have THREE women thirsting over his schlong?

Unhinged?

Aside from the return of Jill (which could be oversold) and a possible Phack affair, this is zzzz. 

The B&B “spoilers” tell us little that we’re not already seeing on our screens.

• Members

Probably trying to make 50+ something Phyllis sound all sexy and naughty. Yikes.

LOL the “horrible thing we did in NYC” between Theo and Kyle that turned out to be nothing Important at all?

Please register in order to view this content

It also sounded like the time Noah and Eden had some horrible breakup in Paris that we never found out about. 

As for the B&B spoilers I was a bit surprised Finn’s parents were coming back, I figured Thudley had already washed his hands of them especially Ted King after getting Deacon back. At this point who cares aside from Finn himself? We don’t even know much about Li herself. 

• Members

They should make Noah bisexual. I don't think they have the guts really but own it if they do. They won't though. No one is here for another Kyle/Tara. NO ONE.

I thought the same. I figured they swapped out Ted King for Sean Kanan. I think there's room for both (they need to pair Bill and Brooke and just call it a day) but Brad is unable to have a balanced show. I see some effort from time to time but you had Sheila/Deacon literally having the same conversation for a [!@#$%^&*] week. LOL.

For some reason I can't get excited about Li because I feel like Brad would easily kill her off. Even though I see so much potential in her. Everytime they bring Charlie back I think "he's dead". I'm just waiting ... lol

Right. I can't believe that's a legit spoiler.

They really want to make Y&R seem more interesting than it is. LOL.

I also laugh at the Devon/Cassiah/Tessa/Abby spoilers. We all know it's really just propping Abby.

And how many "health crises" will Ashland have before Griffith gets bored and kills him? Any interest most fans had in the character seem gone already. 

Griffith offers NOTHING

I'm kinda fine with Adam having all these women wanting him. I still have the bad taste of the 'other' Adam in my brain so it's hard to fathome ANYONE wanting him, so I get it. I'd rather have them falling over Adam than Nick at this point. But let's be real they could do so much more with all of these characters. Griffith sucks.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Perhaps they really have this time.   With the word "lover" in the spoiler (rather than "girlfriend"), they seem to be making the mysterious person less gender specific.  

Also I read an article about the Nu Noah in which it was stated that he "might find love in an unlikely place".  Not sure why a dude would be considered "unlikely", but I'm getting the impression his "unlikely lover" is either a man or a fleshlight.