‘General Hospital’ Honors the Life of Stuart Damon With On-Air Tribute – WATCH

• Webmaster
Stuart Damon, Alan Quartermaine, General Hospital

"General Hospital" aired the anticipated on-air tribute to the late Stuart Damon earlier this week. In case you missed it, here's a look back at the actor's 30+ years as Alan Quartermaine on the ABC soap.

Note: The post ‘General Hospital’ Honors the Life of Stuart Damon With On-Air Tribute – WATCH appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

It's very possible. But the character died nearly 15 years ago. Also, I don't recall Valentini saying the show will do an actual tribute episode in the same vein as John Reilly. I could be wrong though.

While I had written my piece earlier this week, SID published their story and said the following, "And while his friends and co-stars shared their own heartfelt tributes to the late actor, GH executive producer Frank Valentini promised an on-air tribute as well and it appeared at the very end of the episode that aired on August 9."

Also, the ABC7 reporter mentioned the show would be "dedicating an upcoming episode in Stuart Damon's honor." I guess it depends on interpretation but that didn't mean a storyline dictated dedication.

• Webmaster

If the show does end up doing some sort of tribute it would definitely make up for what they did to Stuart by letting him go for no apparent reason other than shock value. Ever since his death someone had it in them to kill the Quartermaine family off like flies ever since. At least we now know that Alan's death wasn't Guza's doing per Michele Val Jean.