Days: 12/28/2020 Weekly Preview

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maggie and Will. Lordy. Just what we all wanted for New Years. His lack of interaction with Marlena over the last few years has been glaring. I guess at least Kate took time from screwing Jake to spend time with her actual family ...

LORD.

No thanks.

Why do they keep doing this stupid [!@#$%^&*] with Chabby?

Ron's already made me lose interest in Gwen. Shame too. Emily O'Brien is great in the role and Gwen was refreshing. 

It would help if we knew her motivations but the whole thing just reeks of stupidity, laziness ...

I mean, imagine if Kristen, Vivian, Sami, etc. all were written like Gwen. We were at least let in on their motivations. We could root for them yet dislike them for what they did. I miss layered writing.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

That's what I was afraid of.  Ron has waited too long to reveal (to the audience, if not to the other characters) what Gwen is up to.  You don't have to tell the audience who so-and-so is and what they're up to right away, but if you keep the viewers in the dark for too long, you risk their not caring if/when the truth does come out.

• Members

I feel like the show has dropped a LOT of hints about Gwen's true motivations, and assuming I'm reading those clues right, her motivations make a lot of sense to me. Anyway, I bet we'll get a big reveal in the next few days, given that trailer showing Anna telling Abby that Gwen "is a psycho obsessed with your family."

• Members

I just feel like, once again, DAYS has missed the point.  It shouldn't be about who Gwen might be, but about when everyone in Salem will find out, and how it will impact their lives.  Keeping us as in the dark as the characters is just another one of those "black glove mysteries" that I cannot stand.