Days: Winter Promo

• Members

Here is the Winter Promo that previews what happens after the time jump.

Also, the Day of Days Event is happening today, where some of the cast met with fans and there was a Q&A that happened. Several fans are posting pics and information about this event on Twitter. And so are soap accounts like soapcentral.

Edited by xtr

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah and I definitely have some questions, like where is Will? In the promo it shows that Ben definitely goes to prison. And that Clyde shows up there. I think that Ben will go to prison because people think he killed Jordan. There was a spoiler that says that he has a surprising confidante, I had thought that might be Will, but maybe it's actually Clyde. I wonder if Will went to prison like the rumors stated or if maybe he's might be presumed dead again.

Also, Eve is in prison. I think she ends up there because people believed that she pushed Jennifer. There is a spoiler that says that Jennifer will be informed that the person who pushed her is in prison, though it looks like Princess Gina is free. I think that Eve is wrongfully accused of killing Jennifer and ends up in prison, because people believe she would do that due to her hatred of Jennifer. 

I also wonder where Lani is and if the spoiler about her having a mental breakdown is true. And here are some screencaps that someone posted on Twitter from the promo:

Sonny, Evan and the new sorased Arianna:

And a devastated looking Justin. Maybe they will kill Adrienne off. If so IMO, that's unfortunate. I like her and her relationships with Justin/Sonny.

Edited by xtr

• Members

The rumor is that Will is going to be the one who's somehow responsible for Adrienne's death, but I don't know if that's true or not.

I think the promo looks really good too. My biggest question is what they're going to do with Stefano? As much as I liked the character, I'm kind of hoping they kill him off for good and not recast him.

• Members

I looked at the promo again and in the very beginning I heard Will's voice saying he's sorry for what he did. And Ben also says "Now you know what it's like to take a life." Maybe Will did indeed kill Adrienne and him and Ben talk about that. Maybe he accidentally killed her, and will serve some time for that. 

Also, I'm not sure what they plan to do regarding Stefano. Maybe people will think he's alive but it turns out it's not really him. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Evan looks 10x better in this promo than he does in pics. Damn. Sonny stays keeping these hot guys dicktimized. 

Please register in order to view this content

wasn't the rumour that he's been brain-transplanted with Steve/Patch, that's why we have had so much Kate/Kayla interaction, and even a forced (one-sided, on Kate's part) rivalry? Steve is gonna get with Kate. LOL 

• Members

"Days" will be the first to do it permanently. GL and I believe several others jumped ahead in time to show where characters were in their series finale episodes. I just looked up Dark Shadows and Wiki and it says the time jump to 1995 lasted a total of 10 episodes. So, "Days" is the first in history to do it permanently.

SYDNEY BROWER JOINS "DAYS" CAST AS ARIANNA...

Please register in order to view this content

[/img]

10-year-old Sydney Brower is joining the cast of "Days of Our Lives" as the newly-aged Arianna Horton.