Days: April 2019 Discussion Thread

Will yelling at Sonny Bear was HOTTT. Chandler was awake for that scene.The brain tumor story is rather meh. It would be great if the tumor altered Will's personality. it would be interesting seeing Will interact with different people. In different situations . Instead it's going to be Sonny Bear hovering over Will at every turn. At least they gave the flannel shirts a much needed break today. Chandler/Will looked adorable in his hoodie. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm mean, but I can't wait to watch Sarah's heart get crushed on Monday. This character hasn't taken off at all with me and it'll be funny to watch Eric instantly forget about her.

I said it in another thread but I'll say it here too - it's amazing how much better Stefan is with BB in the role. Perhaps it helps that I don't really associate him with all the disgusting "Gabby" nonsense quite like I did with TC's Stefan, but he actually feels like a viable character now, and he has chemistry with his costars. It also doesn't hurt that Stefan is now attracted to real women and not alters.

I need Rafe and Hope to get divorced so bad. Hope deserves sooooo much better. I had to laugh at her being insecure over Lani. Really? I did kind of like Eli and Lani having drama over the baby though.

I'm glad that we've had a few days off from the mayor stuff. Hopefully Jack gets his memory back during sweeps because I can't take much more of amnesiac Jack being played by Eve.

• Members

I know Nicole is popular, but the fact she is back again? Bleah. (No, I'm not a Sarah/Eric fan, either.) I guess it annoys me because Eric has deified Nicole when she is anything but a saint and, based on history, she hardly ever chose him first. But then GV's Eric is so damned sanctimonious to me that I think he almost deserves to have Nicole stomp all over him again. Because she will. She can't help herself.

I do wonder if Xander will cross paths with Sarah again, though. I actually thought their ONS had a spark to it. More than she has ever had with Eric OR Rex, IMO.

Edited by Wendy