Sign in to follow this  
victoria foxton

Days: 1/7/19. Weekly Preview

46 minutes ago, Khan said:

It's chopped-off, it's too asymmetrical (it's like he has a comb-in piece on one side), and it really doesn't suit his face.  (He gets a pass for the other hairstyle that Sindacco posted above, though.  Judging from the body paint and weaponry, he must've been in some war picture -- and war, after all, is hell.)

OTOH, I wouldn't put it past Victor to use Xander to seduce Leo in the hopes of catching Sonny's hubby in a compromising position, thereby giving Sonny grounds for divorce. ;)

your opinion is voided for passing the above hairstyle. 💀

as for Xander seducing Leo, that wouldn't work unless he's trying to seduce Leo into thinking he's really interested in a relationship(beyond sex) so Leo decides to dump Sonny, and destroy all the evidence, etc. Because Leo can cheat all he wants, Sonny can't do anything about it. LOL 

12 hours ago, Sindacco said:

Better?

Paul-Telfer-Once-Upon-a-Time-Lord-MacInt

Lawd...that body....fanning myself....LOL

3 hours ago, MichaelGL said:

I doubt RC is going to pair up Leo and Xander, but a boy can dream.

Leo would definitely be the bottom and Xander the top. No way is Leo topping.....LOL

2 hours ago, Khan said:

OTOH, I wouldn't put it past Victor to use Xander to seduce Leo in the hopes of catching Sonny's hubby in a compromising position, thereby giving Sonny grounds for divorce. ;)

ooooooooooooooooo......I'd love that....

16 minutes ago, Sindacco said:

He should just trim it a little on the sides and back like this.

Paul-Telfer-Chris-haston.jpg?fit=1230,71

Sonny's hair is already styled like that...one mobster hair do is enough....doesn't look good on FS.....Sonny's hair should be down to cover his chubby face and not slicked back.

I'm still laughing at this promo a day later. Xander is just shirtless in the Kiriakis living room while having a chat with Victor in the middle of winter. It's so ridiculous. I love it.

3 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Sonny's hair is already styled like that...one mobster hair do is enough....doesn't look good on FS.....Sonny's hair should be down to cover his chubby face and not slicked back.

I agree it's not a good look on Sonny/FS. But I think Xander/PT looks good with it when styled like the pic I posted.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:33 AM, dragonflies said:

Paul looks FINE today. On the Days app, they show CM and he looks so good, why doesn't he look that good on the show? UGH

yeah, he looks 10x better. That said it's great to see that he's still there. I remember when peeps were speculating he was only back for 6  months based off of some random, offhand comment CB made. LOL 

also, good news the show was picked up again for another season. So much for cancelation looming. 😎

and Hope + Nicole would be so cute! I don't like Nicole, but DAYS should try a friendship there out. 

now that ED's free DAYS really needs to shoot her a long-term contract and have her takeover the DiMera mansion/family. 

Edited by dio

On 1/9/2019 at 11:33 AM, dragonflies said:

Paul looks FINE today. On the Days app, they show CM and he looks so good, why doesn't he look that good on the show? UGH

Here is CM looking so good....yummmmmmmmmmmmm