Y&R: December Spoilers

• Members

I was just going to comment on Damon/Phyllis - they were scorching hot and it was clear TPTB pulled the plug with the bizarre wrap up. That was ridiculous because he was fine and a good actor to boot. 

The whole Devon swirling down after Hilary's passing is almost a carbon of Neil's descent after Malcolm 'died.' It was such a turn-off having Neil literally in the gutter - didn't work then - won't work now. I'd rather see a strong Devon moving forward because of what Hilary meant to him. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap, on tomorrow's episode Devon sees a therapist and talks about his struggling with grief after losing Hilary and the baby. The therapist suggest he takes some medication, but Devon is reluctant to do so, saying he won't take pills and mention Yolanda's addiction and Neil's alcoholism. He does end up agreeing to take a low dose anti-anxiety pill. Also, he meets with someone named Rebecca Barlowe, who is interested in meeting a client of Devon's. She becomes upset about not getting to meet Devon's client and claims Devon is wasting her time. Ana tries to salvage the meeting by saying that the artist will be back by the Holidays, and launches a pitch. Devon then suffers an anxiety attack, when asked a question.

Also, Rey will reveal that Victor Newman is the #1 suspect in JT's murder investigation. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode, Ana and Devon will continue to bond after she gets his medication for him when he suffers an anxiety attack. They will end salvaging the meeting with Rebecca Barlow, by getting her in contact with Devon's artist Renee. Meanwhile Phyllis will tell Nick that she wants him to go on a date with Rebecca, so that her and Billy can close a deal at Jabot. Nick will agree to do this, but Rebecca will have intentions to sleep with him. She will invite him up to her room at the GCAC. Billy will see this and report it to Phyllis. Billy and Phyllis will have a conversation where they talk about whether they want to get back together or not. Neither one of them comes up with an answer to that question. Phyllis will arrive at the club as Rebecca shows up in lingerie in her room in front of Nick.

Also, Nikki is going to worry about Victor's disappearance and her, Sharon and Victoria will wonder who moved JT's body. Sharon will accuse Phyllis of doing it. They will also speculate about whether Victor really killed JT and if Jack is somehow involved. Nikki will then  say there is only one other person could have moved the body and Victoria will say she's wants to end things now.  Later, someone will show up and gag and drag Tessa away while she's trying to get into her apartment. 

I wonder who kidnaps Tessa. Maybe Victoria's arranges to her have her kidnapped, so she can question her to see if she's lying about moving JT's body. Or maybe someone else kidnaps Tessa and that it may also be tied into Victor's disappearance. 

• Members

Here are some spoilers, including spoilers from SID:

Fen will have time on his hands and will help Lola with her food truck. Fen could use the money and is also doing this as an excuse to spend time with Lola. Abby is going to ask Lola to cook a private dinner for Devon. Lola will have to cancel her date with Kyle to attend this dinner. Fen volunteers to help Lola with the dinner if she will give him a date in return. Lola says she would like to see him as a waiter. Fen almost backs out decides to go through because he wants to impress both Lola and Devon. Kyle will be upset when he finds out that Fen will be spending time with Lola. 

Also Reed will be returning and will have questions about his father's disappearance. Victoria will be hesitant to tell him that Victor is the main suspect, but Billy will encourage her to tell Reed the truth. Billy will think that Victor may have had something to do with Jt's disappearance and Reed will want revenge if someone has killed his father.Victoria and BIlly will be getting closer as they deal with Reed coming home to find out the truth about JT.

Also, Mia will be causing more trouble, Sharon will make a confession, Mariah will be between a rock and a hard place and Nikki will find herself in a situation that could put her life in danger. 

Also, soaps.com mentioned there is a casting call out there for an older white male between who is between 5'11 and 6'ft to play a lookalike. (I wonder which character this is for).

I am interested in seeing what happens at the dinner with Fen, Lola, Devon, etc... I want to see if Ana is also at the dinner. I believe she probably will be. I also wonder who else might be at the dinner. I want to see Ana interact with other characters.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from SOD for the next couple of weeks:

Sharon, Victoria and Nikki are going to have Tessa kidnapped and will interrogate her about whether she framed Victor for JT's murder. Mariah will rescue her from the woods and will have conflict with Sharon because of this. Phyllis will keep a secret from Nick, Jack will make a bold move and Devon and Cane will make amends. Lauren will give Fen a wake up call, Nikki will receive upsetting news, A life will hang in the balance, and Kerry will learn more about Jack. Also, Ana will keep a secret from Devon.

I wonder what secret Ana will be keeping from Devon. The secret might not actually be a really big thing. Over the past few months there have been several "Somebody is keeping a secret from a loved one spoilers" and many of them have been minor secrets. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap for tomorrow's episode, Reed returns and wants answer about his father's disappearance. Nikki is upset about Victor missing and the situation regarding JT and drinks from Victoria's wine glass. She does later confess to Jack that she was drinking. Billy tells Jack he wants Phyllis back, though Jack advises him to let her go. Billy advises Jack to get back in the dating scene and encourages his interest in pursuing Kerry. Jack calls to ask Kerry on a date.

Also, Abby is going to want to create a new club/eatery in the building she is buying for Dark Horse. She tells Nick that she wants a create a new hip restaurant that turns into a bar after hours. She wants to do this so that young people can have somewhere to hang out at. Nick will warn her of the difficulties of starting this type of business and she will ask him to guide her. He will tell her he's too busy to do that, but tell her to put a business plan in place. Abby will feel dejected by his reaction and tell Arturo she will talk with Devon and bounce her idea off of him.

I could see Abby telling Devon about her plan to start a new club/eatery for young people and Devon giving her advice on how to do this. I think this might be where Abby arranging a private dinner for Devon might tie in. I could see Devon helping her with her plan and her getting Lola to be the head chef at the new club/restaurant. I read rumors on Twitter that they are going to really be focusing on the young people more (Kyle/Lola/Mariah/Tessa/Ana/Fen and possibly bringing Noah back). This might be a new place where they can hang out at. I could see them getting a new set for this place.

• Members

I think that this particular new storyline about the restaurant/bar (and possible new set) is to provide storyline for this current group of young people on this show. I think they really want to write for this new group of people. I saw rumors on Twitter that they really want to write and invest in this group. I am glad it looks like they want to write for them.

Also, I look forward to Abby and Devon interacting during this new business venture storyline. I enjoy them interacting and think they have chemistry together. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode, Reed will spend some time with Mattie and open up to her about JT. Charlie will be kind of icy towards Reed, and Cane will not like finding them together when he gets home. Cane and Mattie will argue about them being together. Also, Victoria will not want to tell Reed that Victor is a suspect but he will find out and be upset with her that she kept that from him. Also, Lola will agree to partner up with Sharon for doing business with Crimson Lights. (Lola wants to do a pop up site for her business at Crimson lights and will include them in her marketing. She will make this proposition to Sharon after her food truck has transmission needs fixing and she can't afford to fix it).

Devon will talk with Cane and Devon will say he wants to strip down the Hamilton-Winters group and focus more on their artists. Cane will warn him he needs to talk with Neil before he does that. And Abby and Devon will decide to partner up on the new restaurant/bar venture. Abby will suggest that Lola be the chef for the restaurant but Devon will want a "name" chef. Abby will then get Lola to cater a private party for Devon and Lola will enlist Fen's help. This will happen after Michael/Lauren say they will not support Fen's dream of becoming a musician financially. 

Also, Jack will be upset with Kerry for standing him up for their date. Kerry will say she likes Jack but her life is "complicated". Jack will say he doesn't want to play games and will leave after Kerry says she wants another chance. 

• Members

I think that Jack will still end up with Kerry and I believe they spend Christmas together. I think that Kerry is just hesitant right now to start a relationship with Jack for whatever reasons. But spoilers say she will spend more time with him and get to know him. Spoilers say they will end up moving forward in their relationship.  I believe that the Rebecca Barlowe character is a very short term character that has just been used to tie in different characters with business storylines.

• Members

Every story going on this show is designed to serve a Rosales. Devon loses HWG so he can own a restaurant to provide story for Lola. 

And Mia doing makeup is the most forced career I've ever seen. She should be doing make up for models at Jabot and artist for HWG...even working as an artist for GC Buzz. That'd make sense at least with the fabric of the show. But that'd mean Mal writing story that focuses on someone else other than a Rosales and he can't be bothered with that. 

Please tell me why Jack is okay with Phyllis running Jabot? I've known Jack over 27 years and he'd never sit idly by while this happened. 

Do not be surprised if Cane takes HWG from Devon and ends up running it himself. Rumors are that Vikki and Cane are a go and he will need something to do if he's in a romance with a leading female. He will need to be seen as more powerful. 

Archived