Sign in to follow this  
Taoboi

ALL SOAPS: Grade May Sweeps!!!

Well, it's over with...so...How would you grade May Sweeps?

And bonus for me since I'm waaay behind...so Ron Carlivati finally have a bad May Sweeps over at DAYS?

As for me...

Y&R

Judging by what I've seen...B.

From the JT fallout to Jack's paternity to Hevon/Shick, there was stuff going on. And I have to admit that I have been binge watching again more than I have since SS was still writing. 

We know how I felt about the JT/Victoria story so I will not talk about it again. Nor the Jack rewrite...but I do tune in.

And what are your thoughts?

I only watch Days. I guess i would give it a C-. And i'm being kind. It was boring as hell. I saw a little bit of the Nurses Ball. It was awful. For all the sponsors GH gets it still looked cheap. In the old days Sweeps months were a blast to watch. Even non sweeps months were exciting. 

1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

I only watch Days. I guess i would give it a C-. And i'm being kind. It was boring as hell. I saw a little bit of the Nurses Ball. It was awful. For all the sponsors GH gets it still looked cheap. In the old days Sweeps months were a blast to watch. Even non sweeps months were exciting. 

And there were payoffs as secrets exploded. Did any on GH this year? I know articles said stuff would come out, but...