LATEST RATINGS: October 9-13, 2017

Toups

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All soaps dropped heavily on Friday though and Sami wasn't on until the end. Monday was the highest episode which featured Nicole/Eric and Hope grilling Ben. Days still went up for the week.

Y&R had good numbers on Mon and Tues with Ashley & Traci learning who Graham really was but the reveal at the dinner party dropped. I am sure viewers were disappointed with who Graham was and tuned out on Thursday.

• Members

I do recall pre-emptions but not what day it was. I know Days was interrupted in my area. Days has hit a high of 1.7 twice.....once during Will's(Chandler Massey's) ghostly return and Monday's 10/09 show. The soap may be too far gone to challenge GH. I am enjoying the show. It is better than B&B. I still can't believe how many viewers B&B still has although their demos are slipping. I am not surprised by that considering how bad B&B is right now.

And if you look at the numbers....B&B is the soap down the most from this time last year. Their viewers have left in droves from last year. You'd think they would make changes at B&B.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived