Zach & Kendall Appreciation Thread

dragonflies

• Members

OMG Zendall was so touching today when Zach just hugged her and just stayed in that position for what seemed like forever. And I was so pissed at Erica coming in like a mad women accusing him of pulling the intervenus out and all that wow Ryan actually defended Zach :lol: Zach you are doing the right thing! If only you could hear Kendall she'd tell you that. Zach and Kendall just plain rock!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

amcfan_19, Laurie and AMC Zendall Fan I agree with you all. Zach smelling Kendall's hair and tenderly kissing her was WONDERFULL. Laying on her to hug her said it all, "Wake up Baby, I need you I love you, I am lost without you" at least that is his gesture said to me.

I would LOVE it if we had 3 to 4 months of Zendall happiness; I dare to dream :)

• Members

I think one of the soap mags once said that Thorsten & Alicia have "Combustible chemistry" I totally agree with that. Even friday with Kendall in a coma laying in her hospital bed with Zach beside her they still had sparks.

Very few soap couples have that kind of magic nowadays. :)

• Members

I don't remember the last time that I was really into a soap couple like this. Lish and TK are awsome. I really hope that he stays on for the next couple of years. I think someone posted that his contract is up next year, if so, I hope that he really resigns. They are DYNOMITE

• Members

I know I hope he does too!!!! But that's still a year down the road..... I think Thorsten has said at events that he loves the character and he adores Alicia, they adore each other so I think if AMC pays him well he'll stay. I hope anyway! I can't bear the thought of losing Zach Slater and Thorsten Kaye..... Zach has quickly became one of my all time favourite AMC characters. That is due largely in part to Thorsten's wonderful portrayal.

Check out my new line in my sig

The Slaters- Zach, Kendall and Spike-All My Children's new core family. Lets hope they stay that way for many years to come. I hope Spike really is Greg's kid that way Zach can adopt him :)

• Members

I don't know, I get the feeling TK might re-sign with AMC. He seems really happy there, and seems to love New York. I read something about he didn't like the emmy's being in California, cause after the emmy's he usually would go to Bob Woods'(from OLTL) bar, or restaurant, or what ever it is that he has. I know he Lish, and Cam are really tight too.

Like the new line in your sig, and yes the Slater's are the new core family on AMC :)

How great was today, Kendall saying she loves his voice, and his hands ^_^:wub:

• Members

I never saw the chemistry between Zach and Maria. Zendall just sets off sparks and flames evertime they are on screen. In my opinion his love for Maria pales in comparison to his love for Kendall

Archived