Zach & Kendall Appreciation Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I will be very interested in that Ryan! I'll talk to you on AIM about it whenever. But yeah these episodes are gonna be keepers. And yes if there are truly super couples in daytime still Zach and Kendall would be definately considered one. They just like you said ATWT Fan, seem destined to be together. Despite the obstacles. Megan McTavish has made us wait and pull out our hair but in the end we seem to get payoff.... Alicia and Thorsten just have such a great on screen repore..... and I don't know Kendall with Zach just seems so much more mature and level headed then when she was with Ryan. Kendall has been annoying the hell out of me with this babywar with Ryan but when she is with Zach she truly is a different woman. Long live this couple and curse anyone who breaks them up.

• Members

I truly believe the writers are fully behind this couple. Someone said it's no coincidence they reunited them for May sweeps, and they even got a promo the first week of sweeps and their wedding is in May sweeps. Usually shows only promote the couples that they know will bring in the ratings, and I have no doubt that these two will :)

I agree, Kendall is a different person around Zach. It's because he "gets" her so well. Her rants amuse him, they don't even phase him. He loves how fiery she is. No man has treated her like a woman the way Zach has. He treats her as an equal, he doesn't try to control her, or bend her to his will.

That's why I love them so much, that and TK's and AM's combustible chemistry :)

• Members

I mean I know Rendall has its fans but I mean Rendall seemed just so childish and all the games they played.... Zach and Kendall you know where each of them stand. Zach lays it all out on the line... yeah he kept a secret from her but when confronted with it made no excuses, laid it all out there and left Kendall to do what she wants with it. He totally respects Kendall as her own woman and knows he cannot control her. Ryan seems to think the opposite :rolleyes:

Archived