Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dragonflies

Zach & Kendall Appreciation Thread

The couple that took everyone by surprise with it's overwhelming popularity. Show your love for Zendall here :D

Just can't get enough of these two. Thorsten and Alicia have some smokin' hot chemistry going on

This from the New Beginning Board, the spring previews, there was a Q&A section in SOD with McTavish:

Did the audience's response to any 2005 plot surprise you - the poularity of Zach and Kendall, perhaps?

"That didn't surprise me! Why do you think I put them together? I actually had to persuade those around me a bit when I first said, 'Zach and Kendall, that's the couple, not Kendall and Ethan.' But I have to brag on myself: I can smell chemistry and I smelled it there early."

:D :D

This from the New Beginning Board, the spring previews, there was a Q&A section in SOD with McTavish:

Did the audience's response to any 2005 plot surprise you - the poularity of Zach and Kendall, perhaps?

"That didn't surprise me! Why do you think I put them together? I actually had to persuade those around me a bit when I first said, 'Zach and Kendall, that's the couple, not Kendall and Ethan.' But I have to brag on myself: I can smell chemistry and I smelled it there early."

Haha - thank God she went with her gut on that decision! Now she just needs to let them be HAPPY.

Megan sounds so full of herself here but LOL she certainly knew what she was doing with this couple.... I am just sorta wonder what she smelled with Rylee and Bamie :lol: cause it certainly wasn't chemistry.... GOTTA LOVE ZENDALL! NOW GIVE US SOME ZEX!

Oh this is my new favorite thread ^_^

Love Zach and Kendall! I have always enjoyed their scenes since the first time they met but never really thought I wanted a romance between them. Boy was I wrong!! :D

The moment I knew I wanted Zach and Kendall to be together as a couple was when Zach declared his love to Kendall at the hospital after the fire :) It was like being hit with a frying pan by Janet :lol: