Zach & Kendall Appreciation Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My heart is in pieces after today. Zen are killing me and it's going to be tough to watch the next couple months but I know they'll get through this too and come out stronger in the end. They were so good today. TK and AM rock!

• Members

Kendall is scared out of her mind about this plan but she is so committed to her husband that she will pretend he is having an affair with Dixie just to get him off for murder. Man and people claim there is no love or strong ties here? Long live Zendall!

• Members

I know! People who are watching IMO would have to be blind to not see the undeinable strong love these two characters share with one another. The story they've got them in sucks but at the same time the fact that they'd want to go through with it just proves that they do in fact love each other enough to do it.

• Members

Well that is good news to my ears, because I hate what McTrash is doing. I hope at the end of this that Zendall is reuinted and that she gets pregnant with Zach's baby!! It should be a little girl.

I know that I am dreaming, but hey why not :D

• Members

McTavish just can't let go of her little Rendall fantasy. It has more to do with getting Ryan the story then it does for the couple. She would sell her soul to redeem Ryan and she seems to think that she can do that by pairing him with Kendall. Um well Ryan will just continue to be hated if he goes back with Kendall. Ryan just needs to move on.

And thanks for the comments about my signature. Is there really any other team to be on?

TEAM ZENDALL!

Lish's comments are always so fun. She is so vocal about Zendall and Thorsten is too. At least they still care about what the majority of fans want. Becuase McT and all the other merry idiots at ABCD don't seem to give two shits.

• Members

Zach and Kendall's kiss in today's show :wub:^_^

Loved loved it! They really do have smoking chemistry and I can't stop rooting for them despite the crapola being throw at us

Long live Zach and Kendall!!! :D

{Hehe the few seconds of Zen today totally put me in full fangurl mode :lol: }

Archived