Zach & Kendall Appreciation Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I am looking forward to their discussion about Hannah, it will be good to get everything out in the open FINALLY! And I have no doubt they will get through it just fine. That's what makes Zendall so special IMO, things that normally break other pairings up only serve to further bond Zach and Kendall. That's real love, and it's great to see since we don't get it that often in daytime these days.

And wasn't Ian just the cuttest little guy last week? I think he has his daddy's nose :)

• Members

I was watching soapnet just a day or two ago, and caught some Y & R. Filled with intrigue and portent in every scene, there. And what else did I see? My first shipper crush 1/2 ... Cliff of Cliff and Nina. (I was never a Luke 'n Laura fan, and that rape just squicked me out for the whole of GH. I never watched again.) Zen? Zen is even better than Cliff and Nina. Zen is the best saop couple I can recall on AMC in, like ... eons.

I love her. I love him. And I love them even MORE together. Separate, they each are less interesting. Together, they are fun, sexy, intersesting, formidible, and did I say sexy?

Archived