Zach & Kendall Appreciation Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate how the writers are destroying Zendall. I understand that every super couple needs some problems, but this is just stupid and insulting and I refuse to watch it. Things are going to get worse, especially when Kendall starts to sleep with Ryan.

I have not rooted for a couple this much since Luke and Laura. And I have watched Ryan's Hope, Loving, The Edge of Night, OLTL and GH so I have seen many many couples. And yes Zendall is very special.

The next episode that I watch will be in October when the murderer is revealed to the audience.

• Members

It is the direction that the show is going, not a slam on Zendall. Would anyone have thought that Zach would kiss Dixie for real? No, at least it is a no for me. I made the comment to show how they (the writers) are hurting Zendall and trashing their fans. Zendall had one day of marital bliss and that is all. At least Erica and Jack got to have one year of happy marital boredum before they started to have problems.

It just makes me really sad to see what they are doing to such a popular couple. If McTrash leaves, then there is hope IMO that Zendall will come out strong, but if not.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived