Jump to content

Y&R: Episode Counts 2002-2011


Recommended Posts

  • Members
21 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

I found this web page that has monthly episode counts for Y&R 2002-2011. I know most of the info from 2006-2011 is on here, but there isn't really anything from 2002-2005 so I figured I post the link.

http://yandr.weebly.com/index.html

 

Thanks! I was eventually going to get around to 2002-2003, but I guess this saves me the trouble!

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
44 minutes ago, YRBB said:

 

Thanks! I was eventually going to get around to 2002-2003, but I guess this saves me the trouble!

Please register in order to view this content

No problem! 😁 I apologize because I knew you had those years too and were going to post, but i literally discovered this by accident! Lol

8 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

Thanks so much for posting.

 

I noticed in 2004 Jason Thompson was playing Jeff Sullivan for a few episodes. Is it the same actor who now plays Billy?

I wondered that too? That's very interesting if that's the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

No problem! 😁 I apologize because I knew you had those years too and were going to post, but i literally discovered this by accident! Lol

 

It's all good! No need to apologize. I might end up compiling the individual threads with screencaps & all, if people are still interested, but at least the numbers are out there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Just now, YRBB said:

 

It's all good! No need to apologize. I might end up compiling the individual threads with screencaps & all, if people are still interested, but at least the numbers are out there.

Yes that would still be good! plus even though these episode counts are complete they leave out little details like who didn't appear during the month or when a character last aired, and I think you can still provide us with those little details!

Please register in order to view this content
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

This was my work; I was convinced I had it taken down. These counts are not 100% accurate, they were compiled from several websites of full recaps and clips, but they're still not completely accurate.

Everything after December 2007 is accurate, though.

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy