Jump to content
amybrickwallace

"Fresh Prince" alum Janet Hubert: Still Bitter After All These Years

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Roman said:

it is. her bitterness has really reached a breaking point....she really needs to stop this. if she didn't care about the photo....then why comment on it? 

 

I guess she just wants to try to rain on their parade. She blames Will Smith for blacklisting her in Hollywood, but doesn't seem to realize that her own comments haven't helped her cause.

 

Even Victoria Rowell has entered into other creative ventures since her messy breakup from Y&R. She played a judge in several episodes of SVU, and has written a couple of novels. Every time Ms. Hubert goes public, it is to spew venom at the FP cast and most especially Will Smith. She really needs to find something else to do.

Edited by amybrickwallace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman   
26 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

 

I guess she just wants to try to rain on their parade. She blames Will Smith for blacklisting her in Hollywood, but doesn't seem to realize that her own comments haven't helped her cause.

 

Even Victoria Rowell has entered into other creative ventures since her messy breakup from Y&R. She played a judge in several episodes of SVU, and has written a couple of novels. Every time Ms. Hubert goes public, it is to spew venom at the FP cast and most especially Will Smith. She really needs to find something else to do.


She does. I hope she does. this bitterness comes off as arrogance as well IMO. It just makes her look petty to comment on something and at the very same time say that these people don't bother her and she is done with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roman said:


She does. I hope she does. this bitterness comes off as arrogance as well IMO. It just makes her look petty to comment on something and at the very same time say that these people don't bother her and she is done with it. 

 

Yes. Good for the FP cast for taking the high road and ignoring her,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ReddFoxx said:

Hubert has mental issues and it's evident from the videos she posts. Her Youtube page is creepy.

 

I'll admit her video calling out Will & Jada over the Oscars last year was funny, and perhaps accurate, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. And it's obvious she is quite the broken clock.

 

She didn't just burn her bridges, she charred them to the point that they belong in a barbecue pit now.

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2017 at 11:07 AM, amybrickwallace said:

 

I guess she just wants to try to rain on their parade. She blames Will Smith for blacklisting her in Hollywood, but doesn't seem to realize that her own comments haven't helped her cause.

 

Even Victoria Rowell has entered into other creative ventures since her messy breakup from Y&R. She played a judge in several episodes of SVU, and has written a couple of novels. Every time Ms. Hubert goes public, it is to spew venom at the FP cast and most especially Will Smith. She really needs to find something else to do.

I think the fundamental difference is that VR, regardless of her faults, became who she is because of VR. She joined a huge hit soap and became one of its signature stars while also working on a popular primetime series. Victoria Rowell is famous because of Victoria Rowell.

Janet Hubert's only relevance to the world-at-large begins and ends with Will Smith and FPOBA. She has no way of escaping it. And the thing is, her portrayal of Vivian is just about universally praised. Whatever went on behind the scenes weighs so heavy that it overshadows the work and its impact, and that's saddening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khan   

Meanwhile, out there sits JoMarie Payton, telling Janet Hubert to be grateful they didn't replace her with Judyann Elder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KMan101   

Janet needs to stop looking for attention, and move on. It's tiring hearing about her whining now. JMO. She's so bitter and it doesn't look good on her.

4 hours ago, Khan said:

Meanwhile, out there sits JoMarie Payton, telling Janet Hubert to be grateful they didn't replace her with Judyann Elder.

 

Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khan   
2 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Janet needs to stop looking for attention, and move on.

 

Frankly, I think the show did her an enormous favor by letting her go.  FPOBA, IMO, was mediocre.  Most of the regular cast was okay, but they were all forced to play second fiddle to Will [!@#$%^&*] Smith, who never met a spotlight that he didn't hog.

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KMan101   
9 minutes ago, Khan said:

 

Frankly, I think the show did her an enormous favor by letting her go.  FPOBA, IMO, was mediocre.  Most of the regular was okay, but they were all forced to play second fiddle to Will [!@#$%^&*] Smith, who never met a spotlight that he didn't hog.

 

Agreed

 

I have to admit Will Smith gets on my nerves, completely a spotlight hog. And now his wife who thinks her you know what don't stink ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vee   
11 hours ago, Khan said:

Frankly, I think the show did her an enormous favor by letting her go.

 

I think her career would disagree. Will is arrogant and obnoxious but Janet Hubert never recovered. Personally or professionally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×