B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Brooke goes to Bad Santa first instead of confronting Widge? I love how it's all Quinn's fault. Funny, how Brooke gets to 'follow aka open her (heart)' and it's pure, but anyone else sharing an emotional and non-'heart' moment is evil. It's unfortunate the writing that made Quidge compelling and not just a lust play doesn't extend to related scenes. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If only the travel ban had applied to Hungary maybe the show would have a chance.  Maybe if the Russians could take out their Internet/Email.  He wouldn't have been able to write remotely.  But...he hasn't remotely written in years either. 

• Members

And every time Katie tries to tell her something she's completely dismissive.  I saw bits and pieces of that and I really just wanted Katie to slap her.  Like, has no one been paying attention?  Ridge and Quinn just suddenly get along after a two-some trip by themselves....come home and they suddenly like each other?  Katie not only saw Quinn naked in the shower with Ridge standing there having a convo with her....but other stuff also. 

I saw parts of that day - but then today - the 10 minutes I saw - Ridge said something to Brooke..."don't disappoint RJ...there's no need to disappoint RJ."    What a total HOLE.  Like, if Brooke doesn't marry him, she's disappointing RJ??? Ridge is a HOLE.  Maybe his son needs to know what a HOLE his Dad is.  As awful as alot of the show that I've seen has been, today was a little bit OK.  KKL delivered with sow's ear writing.  The problem with the show is the same with Y&R.  You have a mustache twirling "villain" who manipulates everything and everyone and nothing ever happens to him/her.  Magically Quinn gets everything she wanted...no matter what awful things she does.  Victor=Quinn....they're the same.  And then for some reason they want the viewers to see redemption and feel bad for them or something.  It's why if the shows are cancelled I wouldn't really care...they waited too long to try and stop having these characters eat the whole show.  The ratings show it....it can't be just me. 

Archived