YRBB

DAYS: March 2017 Discussion Thread

I'm enjoying Eric and Jen too, now that I'm off the Ericole bandwagon. I've closed that door and I like the chemistry between Eric and Jen.

Today's show is trash though. Between Chad telling Abby he loves Gabi to Claire and Ciara bad acting fighting over Theo .... I can't. Dena is trash.

2 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

How are the actors keeping a straight face in these Chad/Abby/Gabi scenes? This is SO bad.

Seriously. Those scenes are a trainwreck. With all 3 actors coming across as awful. Just horrendous stuff.

This week has been one of the worst weeks in the history of this show. Just terrible on every level. Bad acting, directing, lighting, everything. Lani/Eli were both shockingly bad in their scenes. I was meh to Sal and didn't really want a Lani recast but yeah, she's so blah. The writing has also been awful.

What a mess.

I do like the actor playing Tripp. Initially. So far. He's better than James Lastovic. I'd still rather not have Ava and Steve's bastard but I'm not hating him ....

3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

This week has been one of the worst weeks in the history of this show. Just terrible on every level. Bad acting, directing, lighting, everything. Lani/Eli were both shockingly bad in their scenes. I was meh to Sal and didn't really want a Lani recast but yeah, she's so blah. The writing has also been awful.

What a mess.

I do like the actor playing Tripp. Initially. So far. He's better than James Lastovic. I'd still rather not have Ava and Steve's bastard but I'm not hating him ....

Lastovic also needs a haircut.

10 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

Lastovic also needs a haircut.

He's needed a haircut for a long time now. It looks ridiculous.