Days Promo - Hope's on the prowl

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it might have been better if...

1) they had waited awhile after Bo's death and allowed Hope to grieve;

2) had Hope meet Deimos and gradually develop feelings for him (because I suspect KA and VI might have good romantic/sexual chemistry) but feel conflicted at the same time because she isn't ready to let Bo go in her heart; and

3) just as she IS ready to move forward with Deimos (or maybe even after they have slept together for the first time), she learns Deimos was responsible for the kidnapping, thereby creating a serious emotional conflict for poor Hope.

• Members

Same. I liked him in cop mode at times over the last few months but this pushy lovey dovey crap wth Hope just gets on my nerves. I also hate they forgot Rafe and Nicole are friends. It should have been Rafe/Nicole. And that's another problem with this show, they have their agenda, tape a zillion years in advance and ignore natural beats and story movements for forced and contrived crap. There was no need for Summer when yet again Sarah could have filled EXACTLY the same role. And is around the same age. And Marie Wilson doesn't scream "Summer" to me.

Archived