The Apprentice 5

Josh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not sure what happened to my thread for Apprentice 5, but eh, I'll talk in here.

First I gotta say this: did Trump invest in cloning?!

Tarek = BB2's Will

Theresa = TA4's Felisha

Leslie = TA2's Sandy

Lee = TA2's Andy

Brent = TA3's Bren/Chris

Tammy = TA4's Rebecca

Andrea = TA2's Pamela & TA3's Angie

The resemblances are uncanny!

But wow, a better first episode than I was anticipating. Lee totally won me over. Tarek has potential but was such a mess. Did you see his near MELTDOWN in the boardroom. He's psycho. Trying to all but bully Lee into ganging up against Summer. And Summer. What a dumb bitch. Tarek's fate was sealed.

Loved me some Carolyn tonight. Dayum. She nails it. I'd love her to have her own Apprentice, LOL. Martha, move over...

Trump (to Tarek): "She saved your ass" Lenny: "Not For Long". Love me some Lenny!

Brent was a total mess. LOL.

And was the black chick even in the show? We weren't even shown her being picked. Dayum. I'm not black but why can't any Mark Burnett show give them some love? I'm sure she's interesting. Argh.

Michael seems like he has potential. Charmaine was kinda kiss-uppy in the boardroom. Theresa's an annoying twit. Allie seems okay, could become someone with potential.

The rest were too much of a blur. Basically too many "Who the hell are you again?" LOL.

• Members

Martha Madison looks like a 40 yr old Martha Madison. :P

This season looks like even more of a trainwreck than before. This show is becoming like Top Model in terms of sheer ridiculousness in the casting.

I really, really hate Tarek. He claims to be so smart, yet he brought two people into the boardroom out of spite? Sorry, but I got over that before I hit Middle school...I lost all respect for him when he brought Lenny and Lee in, that was just so childish. I'm glad Trump saw through him, for once he got it right!

I'm really looking forward to Invanka Trump! She actually seems pretty.

BTW, I'll change the title and feature this thread.

• Members

I saw a preview of tonight's eppy from Yahoo! and apparently, Tarek thinks Trump was right in his statements towards him. We'll see if he changes. Hopefully he does. He annoyed me so badly. And he doesn't do well under pressure. Did you see him sweating buckets!? LOL. He better do something to WOW Trump or the first chance Trump gets...

I always like when Bill Rancic drops in (he's in tonight's eppy, replacing George). He was kinda boring but remains at least one of the better winners. I'm looking forward to Ivanka, too. Hopefully she can fill the void left by Carolyn, although NO ONE can ever replace Carolyn.

I've also heard Robin (the hot secretary) was fired and won't be in TA6. If so, that sucks. I always look forward to her, LOL. I'm getting worried TA6 will feature too many changes...

• Members

Oh I loved Ivanka on the show! It's very cool seeing Donald's kids. I really enjoyed Alexis on Martha's show and am thinking of getting that Sirius radio for her talk show which I hear is very good. The one clip I've heard of her telling off Donald Trump is GREAT. She also talked about how poor the editing was for both Donald and Martha's show. She said that she and Martha sat in on an unedited boardroom and it was a million times better than what they show on TV.

Getting back to this episode...

What a trainwreck these people are! That's a really disappointing aspect of the show, but I'm still enjoying it in a so-bad-it's-good way.

I really like Lenny and the Brit guy, mainly because of the accents, lol. And I think Michael is hot. I was so sad when I thought my eye candy would be leaving! :lol:

That Brent guy doesn't seem too crazy to me. They just don't seem to have wanted him from the start and are making something out of nothing. But he's dead in Trump's mind, we know he'll believe everything he hears.

Archived