The Apprentice 5

Josh

• Members

First, Lee is a !@#$%^&*]!

Second, glad to see Tarek go - he wasn't good at all and should have gone the first couple of weeks.

A little sad to see Charmaine go just bc she's fun - but she definitely should not have won. Sorry Charmaine, but you got caught getting your hair done on the job - and that was PRICELESS.

I'm really glad that Trump and everyone else is onto Lee being a politician - he seriously needs to go. I can't wait until all the people watch this show to see the snake he really is and call him out on the reunion show.

I still don't see any people that just really stick out as a winner. Allie maybe if she would have won last week - but I guess I still think she should win. Roxanne is good and hasn't done anything to disappoint, but she hasn't done anything to really 'wow' me either. Allie just seems stronger.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant beleive Charmaine was PM and got her hair done! Her priorities were definetly not in order. I was sad to see Tarek go bc he wasnt the reason why they lost. He was right in that they should have done more marketing and saved the shelving for later. Thats common sense. I cant believe that Michael is still in there. I didnt like him in the boardroom. The guy does NOTHING and is flying under the radar for sure.

I really dont like the contestants left. I think Allie and Rxanne are the only ones left that I actually like. The rest need to go. Oh I really dont like Sean. They need to stop focusing on him, bc he is irritating. I also dont like to listen to him speak.

• Members

I thought the entire team should have been fired for doing absolutely NOTHING. Tarek and Lee spent the entire day putting flyers on cars? Lee even stuffed a flyer into the windshield - crumpling it up and making it look so shotty. Then they lied to Charmaine that things were GREAT just to get a laugh out of it - and the entire car ride we listened to them talk about how they don't care about this task and they are doing nothing to contribute. That IS Charmaine's fault, but also theirs as they took no initiative, were lazy, and ok with failing. That entire team sucked overall - it was pathetic.

• Members

Damn - How is Lee still there? That kid is a creep and needs to be fired. Chris isn't that impressive, but he didn't deserve to be fired this week. Man I despise this Lee guy.

The girls did a great job. I can't believe that so many people think Allie should be fired (the text votes)...I think Allie and Roxanne deserve to win the most. Allie is who I am pulling for though bc she's quick, smart, takes the initiative, and is tough.

• Members

I HATE Lee. I hated when he was leaving the boardroom, he had to say that line to Trump about stepping up. Im laughed when Caroline called it desperate. I was really looking forward to a double firing

It was about time Michael went. The guy has been horrible. I dont think he lost the task bc with events, they do need someone to coordinate them and that was Lee's fault. But both were horrible and thats why both needed to go.

I didnt even realized that those 3 were the only men left and I have to say I dont like any of them. I see a female winner this year with Roxanne leading the pack. I was so glad the won with everything they had against them. They had a great attitude. I honestly didnt think they'd win bc the boys had alot going for them and produced a better show and all the girls ahd going for them was the food, but it worked for them and I was proud. It was really embarassing for Lee, especially bc he was so cocky before. Serves him right.

I also was shocked by the Allie needing to be fired. I think she's disliked, but I like her. I wouldnt mind if she won the whole thing

• Members

Lee's a slimy politician. I can't stand his arrogant ass.

I want Roxanne to win. She HAS to win. She's not edited in the absolute best light, but she really comes off as the most competent. Sean is okay and I could see him winning, but meh .... Sigh. I think the final three will be Sean, Tammy and Roxanne. All three are the best left. If Tammy wins I'll be pissed only because she is hands down the WORST UTR EDIT EVER in the Apprentice! Kendra was UTR in S3 but she still had lots of moments to shine. I never go blank on reality show contestants (I'm a freak, lol) but I seriously have a really hard time remembering anything about Tammy except she was a horrid bitch towards Brent (although I hated Brent too) when she lost that task. Other than that episode, and the one with her "romance" with Sean, she's been MIA. I guess if she wins I'll be satisfied but Roxanne just feels like the winner to me. I've never been wrong in any season (I was a hardcore Rebecca fan but I figured Randal would win, he was too "perfect"). Tammy and Roxanne at this point appear to have the usual winner edits. Just a question of which one he hires.

I'm sick of Trump turning the finale into a popularity contest. Hire the best. And as for fans voting on who should win. I hate it. I voted for Roxanne a million times on her website, heh.

Oh, and there is a supposed spoiler at IMDB about this week's task (the winning team flies to California to do voice cameos in "Over The Hedge", the animated movie). It lists the team who wins ...

• Members

lol..yes Tammy aka Kelly Monaco Clone had to go. I didnt like when she said she wants it to be all about her. I dont think the editing for Allie and Roxanne is the best bc it makes them look stuck up and dominating the way they picked on Sean and now Tammy. I still like Roxanne and see her as winner.

Too bad the men didnt lose bc I really want to see both of them gone. If either Sean or Lee wins, I will throw up. Worse Apprentice ever I tell ya

• Members

Tammy should have gone, bc she was lying in the boardroom - she DID say "This might sound selfish, but I want this task to be all about me."

The editors made Roxanne and Allie both look bad tonight.

I thought the guy's presentation was horrible - it looked cheap and thrown together. I can't believe they won.

This IS the worst Apprentice ever. The worst final 4 ever. There is not anyone there that just stands out as winner, like there was in the first couple of seasons. Lee HAS to go next.

I actually prefer Allie over everyone else, but no one else seems to as each week she is voted most to get fired.

• Members

I still prefer Roxanne over everyone. Just something in her edit stands out to me.

Allie has had a steady decline. I refuse to believe she wins.

Lee is ... ugh ... I liked him alright tonight, but I cannot see him winning.

Sean or Roxanne has to win this season for me to actually be content. I'd rather Roxanne, but realistically, Sean could win too.

Argh.

This final four sucks.

Roxanne leading in the polls!

http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_5/candid...e_results.shtml

Yay.

I hope if Roxanne and Sean are in the final two we give Roxanne the boost she needs! I refuse to watch her lose to anyone.

• Members

Allie is a cross between Ally McBeal and that really annoying smurf from Season 2: Stacie.

Lee is a joke. No way he's winning this...

This competition is for Roxanne to lose,although she's been under the radar for most of the game.

• Members

Roxanne's edit REALLY reminds me of Kendra's. No one in S3 was even competent enough to hire except her, and S5 seems to be no different, LOL. While I've enjoyed this cast, it was hard to see ANY of them becoming the Apprentice, except for Roxanne ... and maybe Sean, but I just find it hard to believe Trump would hire Sean. He seems like a decent guy but is a total spaz... i dunno, lol.

I really REALLY REALLY want Roxanne to win this thing ... dammit .... lol

• Members

I so HATE these double firings, especially tonight's which shoved Sean and Lee to the top two. :angry:

The designs were awful and Allie should've gone home. You don't speak to a fashion prince like that and get away with it!!!!!

Would've liked to see Roxanne stay and beat out Lee. She would've been great against Sean.

Kudos to Sean's: The cast of DYNASTY called. They want their shoulder pads back!!! :lol:

Loved the reward with Ivanka and Don (looking like a chubbier version of Jason Cook).

Archived