The Apprentice 5

Josh

• Members

Most disgusting Apprentice finale ever! I dont even think I want to watch anymore. I HATE the thought of Lee or Sean winning. I really dont want either to be here and thought Roxanne was the front winner. I didnt agree with Trump firing her. I hated how Allie went at her in the boardroom. Roxanne cant get along with project managers. Huh? Allie, she was great with you. What a liar.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. Roxanne & Allie although were snobbish at times were far better then Sean & Lee. Lee is a weasel and Sean's had more plastic surgery then Michael Jackson.

I had to turn the tv right off after he fired both. I think I'm really finished with this show.

• Members

Yeah worst final 2 ever...Lee is a weasel and Sean is funny, but never really stood out - and seems disoriented at most times.

Lee seriously better not win though. And he picked Pepi? LMAO at Caroline when they left the boardroom and she started laughing and crying and asking "who was that guy at the far right" - haha.

• Members

I watched....

-Carolyn was hysterical with her Pepi comment.

LMAO at Trump saying "Pepi you're fired. Did I say that?"

-Sean is going to win this because Lee is a complete disaster and a total joke. Had Sean been up against Kwame or Bill from Season 1 or even Kelly ( :rolleyes: ) from S2 he would've been blown out of the water.

-Tarek and Andrea are picking up the slack while Sean drools over poorman's Kelly Monaco.

Next week should be fun to watch to see the imcompetence of these two... don't care who wins.

Gotta say the most interesting part was Andrea's mystery illness which forced her to leave the task and go to the doctor since she was coughing up blood and started having nosebleeds.

• Members

nope. I wonder what the ratings were like. I didnt even know the results till I saw him on Live with Regis and Kelly yesterday. I had no idea the public voted for it. NBC and Trump must have been desperate for ratings to do that and the money giveaways just for watching

Archived