The Apprentice 5

Josh

• Members

I think The Apprentice is pre-empted next week so we can watch Ali Sweeney cook :D

I liked Lenny, but he was horrible so bye! Less laughs though from now on.

I love Charmaine! And I like Tarek and Roxanne too. I hope those three go far. Michael came out of nowhere to make some kind of impression this week :lol:

Lee was already starting to annoy me, but his comparisons to Trump just did it. WTF? :blink:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Lenny and his hard ass attitude but he did need to go. He was so rude in the board room talking over Trump and Caroline...lol. I liked his accent too and he was fun, but really not apprentice worthy

I want to like Lee but he annoyed me the way he stood up for Lenny and tried to bring Charmaine down even though she didnt deserve it. I was almost expecting Trump to firing him as well but he found it admirable.

Totally never noticed Charmaine's southern accent before. I like her and she handled herself well. Lenny lost points with me when he was such a sour sport with her at the end

I cant stand Sean and his accent. Usually I love a british accent but the way he speaks annoys the heck out of me. I wish they'd give him less airtime bc it grates my ears listening to him

• Members

Oh I LOVED Lenny talking over Carolyn, Donald and Bill especially when he told Bill "Then why bring it up?!" About his bad presentations skills, lol. I love a guy who isn't an ass kisser like Lee, never have I seen someone totally uneffected like Lenny. I love this guy! :lol:

• Members

I taped and missed the second one. :(

Anyone know where I can download it?

I'm sad to see Lenny go, he kicked ass and was dead on with his short and brutal comments.

I. HATE. CHARMAINE.

Michael is too overcritical of everything.

LMAO at Roxanne laughing her ass off when Michael rang her up. :lol:

• Members

I love Charmaine! Man was I happy to see Lenny go - he was just totally out of line with most everything and he has that type of personality where he never does any wrong no matter what - and I can't stand that.

Michael - wow, he lost it for me. If it takes you 3 hours to decide on a color, then you need to work on something else.

Lee is so annoying - I'm done with him - he needs to go!

It was sad to see Leslie go...I liked her, but she was too quiet for most of the season.

Andrea is a nutcase. The hat idea sucked and how dare she just make that decision the way she did - telling her team who totally hated the idea what was up like that. Way to get your team to work for you stupid !@#$%^&*].

My pick to win is Allie or that Kelly Monaco-look alike.

• Members

haha yeah - Allie and that one chick left their notebook full of notes at the museum on Ellis Island and they went back to get it and the boat left them - they had to catch the next boat and were totally set back a couple of hours - which is when Andrea made the cover and when they got back they hated it.

It was so funny.

• Members

Yup, Tarek pretty much handed Lee the win. Hopefully Charmaine brings that up next time :lol:

Finally Andrea's gone, but I kinda wanted Allie fired for some reason :lol: I was kinda hoping for a double firing, their program sucked (and maybe one reason was them calling it a "brochure")

I think unless Tarek, Roxanne, and Charmaine completely mess up next week, they're safe. My three faves :) I hope Charmaine does well as PM.

Archived