B&B Promo: "Happily Ever After"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It just gets worse for Brooke. I think KKL isn't happy with the direction either. Just a few months ago she was happy that they were moving Brooke in some other direction besides always hunting after a man.

• Members

What happened to that plan? It didn't last very long.

I don't get why they can't write Brooke as a strong, independent woman. That's the direction they should be taking her, not repeating the same 'ol issues with a different man every 6 months. Desperate and weak have never looked good on Brooke.

• Members

Well, I guess we already know the wedding will be stopped since we've seen Quinn in her gown at the ceremony.... Unless B&B somehow decides from decades-long tradition. Plus, they clearly need to stretch this story out to give KKL something to do - combo of drunk S/L flop and LG's absence. This S/L has ZERO depth - Brooke 'I WON'T let you marry Quinn' - there is nothing beyond the bickering and repeating a various of the same dialogue - nothing more. I have a feeling with RS' coming up on her two-year anniversary - they may be heading to the end of the line with her.

Archived