GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Carlos continues to be the worst hit man ever. Why is he singing to Ava instead of killing her?

Where the hell did Heather get LSD and how the hell was Franco able to just burst into that mental institution with a gun. Is the staff on vacation?

OGCI5yq.png

How sweet of them to bond together, hopefully right before they both die. OMG, if GH doesnt use this oppurtunity to kill her, I am going to scream

g6cHOYX.png

Dante's a little slow on the uptake huh? He's convinced this is Luke

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still cant get over how dumb Dante is being especially since he is a cop. I mean he just saw Bill's casket with no body. You would think that the logical conclusion would be that this corpse is Bill especially since it looks like its been dead for decades. Nope, its Luke after he was pulled from Miscavage a year ago. I guess I can give him the benefit of the doubt and say that Fluke hit him a bit too hard in the head

• Members

You know, last year when this whole mess started with Heather putting Luke in Miscavage. In Dante beleives this truly is Luke, then Bill must have taken him at some point last year and put him in the basement. I dont know. Im trying to make sense out of something that doesnt make sense, which means I should probably stop. This isnt my job

Dante has a phone....WTF is he wasting time talking to Fluke, instead of calling Nathan or 911? Thank god for him Nathan figured out where was anyway but really, I thought they would have thought that Bill would have taken his phone. Makes those scenes even more dumb

Archived