Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Its a mess. I dont care for Janice but there is nothing funny about this. Rape isnt something to be laughed about and no woman should have to endure that. I feel for her and all these women to be victimized and now ridiculed for coming forward. This entire story just disgusts me Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I will admit that Janice Dickinson is not always the most reliable source on Earth, but IIRC she talked about this incident once before, years ago, in her book. And I don't see anything in the above account that says the job offer was about The Cosby Show.

In fact, she did write about it.

For the record, in this account she rebuffs him.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I didn't say it was. I'm just not willing to jump in and blindly believe the accuser every time like most of this board does. I've seen a crap ton of women make a whole lot of false accusations for all kinds of reasons. And Janice Dickinson? If she would lie about dropping a turd in the woods, she'd lie about anything. And of course, I don't believe a word that comes out of a junkie's mouth, I don't care who they are.

• Members

Honey please. Have a seat. When it comes to farm people, I'm on the liberal end of that spectrum. I don't spew anything except the truth. you just can't handle the truth. None of what I say is intended to be "hate". It's intended to be pity and Condescension.

Edited by alphanguy74