Y&R Next Week Promo

• Webmaster

Other than the Jack stuff, the rest is clearly a Sharon dream. Did you hear the way she said say "No....!" And the Nicholas/Phyllis scene with the ring? Not to mention the lights when she opens up the doors?

Also, "I don't know what she knows" doesn't even seem to jive with Phyllis at all. I'm *guessing* it's something to do with something completely unrelated. Promos are there to get you to watch, not tell you what exactly happens.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The "No" was what I was referring to by the 2 seconds in the middle as the background during that scene is black. Everything else seems at least plausible

Why doesn't Sharon saying "I don't know what she knows" jive with Phyllis? Sharon has a secret that she cant recall that likely involves Phyllis. Phyllis may know it so its not odd that Sharon wouldn't know what she knows

• Webmaster

I agree with this. No matter how much I like Michelle/Gina, Phyliss as a character is horrid. She went from sociopath to sweetheart that wouldn't hurt a bug (pun intended). I hated it (no matter how hot Nicholas/Phyllis were).

• Members

True. Although she won many fans trying to squash the "Bug." I don't want Sharon fried either, but this isn't really Sharon doing something to Phyllis - she messed up Summer's life (as well as Nick/Jack). If it was Sharon v Phyllis (bring it on - on both sides), but this is a little more complicated.

• Members

In the end, Nick will forgive Sharon anyway. Mariah will probably be instrumental in getting them back together, and finally bonding with Sharon in the process. I can see that happening.

They still seem to be writing Phyllis and Jack as each other's true love. My guess is they'll reunite them and finally let Cady McClain and her miscast ass go, or they'll use it as a way to make Kelly turn psychotic as a way to keep Jack, and also have her as another enemy for Phyllis.

• Members

OC Nick will forgive Sharon. And, Mariah is the perfect person to bring them together. But I have a feeling it will be a long wait, which is fine. This story has taken a year to unfold and that is good. I'd rather the show had some longer running stories that have a huge payoff in end.

As far as Jack/Phyllis, which GT being cast and so much younger, I think they'll eventually take her in a new direction. Preferably steaming it up with nuAdam. which will really stick it to Nick/Sharon. I hope they simply make Phyllis bad, bad, bad. GT is such a great B- on wheels so take advantage of that and return the character to the ultimate schemer.

Archived