Full House Reboot?

KMan101

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
To you. Doesn't mean it's not doing well (Girl Meets World).

Full House (a little bit too much cheese for me but there IS an audience for it) is actually doing well on Nick@Nite and pulling in around a million viewers a night and it airs a billion episodes in a row. I'd imagine Nickelodeon would be interested. They've been trying to launch sitcoms for a little while now. They tried Scott Baio and now are trying one of the Mowry girls, which seems to be doing better, I guess. Don't watch or follow the ratings for it.

I could see it getting GMW #s if it's done right.

I'd imagine it would focus on Candace Cameron Bure (who is all over the place after Dancing with the Stars ended) and DJ. Kimmy and Stephanie move in with DJ and they raise their kids together, or help one of them raise their kids. It's not too hard to sort of guess due to who is involved in the project. Only so much they can do.

The show isn't for everyone, but it's a very popular show. VERY popular. It only ended on ABC because it was so expensive. The WB nearly picked it up when they were launching.

• Members

I find Full House to be one of the worst shows ever created. I can see its appeal to children though, as it was very much geared to kids and tweens.

But damn, as an adult with no children, I could never watch this show. It's beyond corny and unrealistic. Too much of this show can give me a tooth ache with its saccharine nature.

This possible reboot needs to be on Disney or ABC Family, it could never do well on a network TV channel is this current climate.

• Members

The only things I ever liked about this show the first time around were Bob Saget, Lori Laughlin, Candice Cameron, sometimes Dave Coulier.

I'm tired of these remakes that never go anywhere and are a cheap cash grab.

Frankly the first one ran too long as it was.

• Members

Same. Weren't D.J. and Kimmy in college by the time the show was over? It seems to me that having the oldest child graduate from high school and leave the (full) house was the perfect time in which to wrap things up.

Archived