The Young and The Restless - Victoria's Worst Nightmare

• Members

hope Vicky's baby dies, tbh.

the SL is probably that Cassie was never Sharon's daughter(thus begins their quest to FIND the kid... zzzz), but a twin Mariah's mom sold to Grace, or something, because she couldn't afford or care about 2 kids and Grace needed a kid. Either that, or Sharon had twins, and Grace covered it up? Either way, Mariah is Cassie's twin. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Mariah IS Cassie. But she doesn't know she's Cassie. And that's because Ian, who knew the real Mariah through her mother, has brainwashed her as part of his plot to destroy the Newman family.

Yes, I'm kidding.

• Members

Everything about Y&R just looks so basic. Basic storylines, basic acting. GH couldn't possibly have had a higher budget than Y&R, but JFP made GH look expensive, and this show has lost everything. Nothing lush, nothing dramatic, nothing. I would think her expensive production taste would make the show stand out, but it just seems smaller now.

Great job on keeping Grace under wraps, but does anyone care about this storyline?

• Members

Mariah will probably be Cassie's twin. If I remember correctly when Sharon was pregnant in 2001 and Matt had told Nick he raped Sharon. There was a flashback to Cassie's birth and Sharon giving her up right away. It was a fake flashback. I only remember it because they used haunting baby cries as background music when Sharon thought she had to give up another child. They kept playing while the credits rolled, it was creepy.

Archived