Days: Eve

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From what I saw of her I always thought that Eve kind of had that white trash thing going, so I think the choice works for me. Blair Cramer was poor white trash who made it out. Charlotte Ross has always had a similar hardscrabble edge to me.

The age discrepancy could be better, but it could also be a lot worse, especially on DAYS. I think KDP makes up for in raw talent and emotion and investment what she sometimes lacks in precision, but she also is a lot more technically skilled than people (or I, in the past) give her credit for. And given what people with a lot less do with decent material - or just big material, in the case of this show - I think she could work well at DAYS. But nobody's going to work well if they're saddled with Daniel Jonas. He's felled all manner of talented actors and actresses.

• Members

Eve was NEVER white trash! Never! I'm not sure what you watched, but Eve was a gorgeous young trouble maker with great hair who could charm the pants off of her father. You'd love to see her coming. She was never, I repeat, NEVER a white trash hillbilly!

Delia Reid Ryan Ryan Ryan Ryan Ryan Ryan... was white trash. Eve was NOT!

• Members

The Problem is that KDP isn't even remotely like the character of Eve. Not even close, I'd rather they kept Eve off screen then trying to recast and ruin her.

In the past, Eve and Jennifer were evenly matched in terms of put downs. Although Jennifer has been watered down and ruined.. so I guess Eve is next.

The only person Daniel had any chemistry with was Chloe.. and I thought he had some promising chemistry with Billie.

Archived