• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Snoop Dogg and Iggy are beefing

Snoop posted these on Instagram

1013-snoop-dogg-tweet-2.jpg

After this Iggy posted something calling him an ass and that he was at an event thirsty to take pics with her then he followed up by posting these:

Bz-LqjFCcAEW4UC.jpg

Bz-LnPNCIAAI-N5.jpg

Bz-LsPMCcAAcovL.jpg

Snoop also posted something calling Iggy a man

Iggy's response

nIrnUkC.png

iMXty4O.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Im kinda over her. From what I gather her attitude stinks. Granted people do come for her alot bc she is white but I think she should be able to rise above that and not stoop to getting so nasty. Its almost like she does so to prove she's "street and hard" but it only makes her look bad and not in a good way. People keep looking for ways to tear her down and she makes it easy. There was a clip of her flipping her middle finger to a crowd of fans that booed her after she gave them the cold shoulder. She comes across ungracious about her success and could probably be a bit more modest. JMO

• Members

I think people come for Iggy [like other white rappers] because they appropriate our culture YET get rewarded for being mediocre. And on top of that, they appropriate our culture and want our coins BUT don't speak out when social injustices take place [e.g. Mike Brown/Eric Garner]. If you are going to infiltrate the African American/hip hop culture, I personally feel that you should use your platform and speak out. Again, that's just me....

I don't see the hype of Iggy like I don't see it for Nikki. I feel like both of them rely heavily on gimmicks and not the music. Furthermore, I don't find Iggy's lyric to be deep. There's no meaning to them. They are hollow. I'm kind of glad that Azaelia Banks has been calling her ass to the carpet in recent weeks.

Long do I miss the days of Lil Kim, Eve, Foxy, Trina, and Missy.

Archived