GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
some people went out of their way to post that stuff on the young actors fb page. Its one thing to vent about a fictional character on a message board but its another one altogether to deliberately seek a 9 years old fb page to dump [!@#$%^&*] on them.

I have zero interest in the kiddie pool but I dont feel the need to go on BrookeKs fb page (i dont know if she has any just saying) to tell her that Emma sucks.

Theyre kids they cant make the distinction between reel and real world like ADULTS are supposed to.

• Members

Unpopular opinion, but I think the kids are cute. In a Foster and Annabelle kind of way. But then again, I don't watch every day, so I can understand faithful viewers' frustrations. TC continues to look uncomfortable, like he's about to explode.

• Members

That kid's mother taking her plea to Twitter was pathetic! Why is her son online? Why is she ok with adults interacting with this kid - good or bad?

The most disturbing thing outside of a soap triangle with children is adults taking sides on who should get Emma, a [!@#$%^&*] 5 year old! That is absolutely sick and disgusting!!!!!

Cute? Perhaps, but a SL with a kiddie triangle? There is absolutely no time for that. These kids have too much dialogue and way too much airtime and none of it is critical to any "story".

• Members

Those haters should blame the people behind the scenes, not the kids. I agree that it's stupid for parents to let those child actors have FB pages and not expect those kinds of posts. I see absolutely no reason for them to have a storyline PERIOD!

Archived