YR: AMC actress guests, plus a B&B crossover

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the quad of Chelsea, Chloe, Hilary, Lily being featured and working together. That could be fun stuff.

I am also glad that Chloe doesn't go to prison and it not overly ostracized for taking Connor to Paris. I was afraid that they would morph it into a mental illness akin to Sharon's never ending bipolar story and I don't want to see that. Her and Chelsea in a feud will be far better than that stupid friendship. At least, I think so.

Why are they hiring the actress who plays Opal though? They have JCs Gloria as a similar character and she already works for Jabot with this fashion line. This would have been a perfect role for her to play in that story.

And why does Noah have to meet Caroline just because the actors are together IRL. Unless they are going to bring the character over as his love interest, why bother. Eh, whatever.

• Members

Caroline and Rick became boring once they got together. They should've kept Rick with Maya and Caroline as the scheming interloper. They watered her down so much, hence why this is a boring crossover IMO. It's just to have those stupid meta scenes where she interacts with her real life, can't act, boyfriend. I wish they had crossed more interesting characters over.

• Members
no they got boring bc LG got pregnant . It was obvious that was the major cause for the abrupt shift in story direction. They should have just written the pregnancy in and had Caroline scheme for Rick but they didn't want to go that route

lol, that explains a lot. I get you may like KM but the character of Maya was god awful so backburnering her was a great decision

• Members

Oh they finally gonna do a fashion show for Chelsea by Jabot huh. She's so meh to me so Chloe, Lily, and Hilary better bring the b!tchery backstage. Rick and Caroline are Zzzz now. I liked her better scheming. LOL @ them only giving a damn about RA for a few eppies cuz his girlfriend is coming over.

• Members

They could but do people on this show ever bond over anything that makes sense. Sharon and Hilary bonding was over what? Doing bad things and being hated b!tches. When it should have been over grief as well. Yet, there has been no mention of that at all. I don't think for a second that Hilary and Chloe have a chance at bonding over it. That part of Chloe's life is reserved for propping her relationship with Kevin only it seems.

And I don't think Lily has gotten over what Chloe did at all. They just have kept them out of each other's orbit. When they did share scenes, it was specifically for Lily to bring it up. Happened in 2012 twice before Chelsea and Chloe became friends. Once at Jimmy's and once at the coffee house. Then this past few weeks they shared scenes but that was about Delia's benefit.

Archived