GH: The Brad/Lucas/Felox Triangle

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Parry shen did an interview on the abc in depth website and he has mentionned that he has had more airtime with RyC than with the guy who calls himself an actor playing felix. So it seems that the show is gearing towards building the Lads relationship which im all greatful for.

After reading his interview i have come to love PaSh even more than i did before. He is truly an amazing actor and quite a charming person in real life. I feel he has a lot to do with adding layers to what started as a non character.i think marc samuel will likely be written off soon as i dont see the character taking off in spite of adding an annoying sister and a possible love interest he has no chemistry with.

• Members

Its getting harder and harder to know who is on contract and who isnt on that show. Yesterday i think two big storylines played out with 3 characters out of four being on recurring.

And yet the three EX-livers get contracts and are shoved down our throat anhilating any interest i may have in the show.

And they give Natty mcWoody a contract even though he wouldnt act his way out of a paper bag if he had a flashlight and a map but do not sign a returning actor who plays a legacy character borne on screen with a gazillion ties to the entire canvas? In what universe does that make sense?

• Members

One thing I really like about FV is his contract policies and how even if you are not on contract he will find a way to make you an going concern. I don't think Ian Buchanan is a contract actor but there is almost no difference between his role in the Jerome story and MB's at this point, or FH. And Kin Shriner isn't on contract but his character now has a job, a son and an affair, which is a lot more than certain contract roles have. I don't think Dr O is a contract role either, and that doesn't seem to be a lesser role we may never see again. I am confident Lucas will be a going concern for the show or they never would have brought him back.

• Members

Julian is going to have issues with his son being gay? The show is better set up a who killed jillian "mystery" soon cuz i need the heffer off my screen.

And i put mystery in quote cuz a real mystery would presume i would give a rats ass about who killed him.

Archived