DAYS: Actor set to debut in February

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I disagree about the new characters, but to each their own. I mean, I agree there needs to be more substance at this point for several of them, so my opinion could change here soon if they don't 'get of the pot' and do something with them.

Anne's entertaining to me but they really need to add more depth to her, but she serves the purpose they want so they probably won't. And I think T is quite endearing.

I also agree DAYS needs more vets and it still ticks me off how the leading men were treated, and how their characters are trashed. I'd prefer to still see Jack and Carrie (and ESPECIALLY Bo, I actually miss him so much more than I thought I would) grace my screen, but it is what it is and I'm not letting that stop me from enjoying what DAYS is delivering. It's more solid than many want to give it credit for. But it's far from perfect.

Plus I'm still doing cartwheels that Sami will be off my screen finally. I'll miss Ali (not her scrunchy face acting though) and Sami at times but a break was SO needed. She'll be back, I'm sure. She knows she always has a job there so that's why she took the risk to finally leave, and she picked a smart time, she's more out there now as a public figure thanks to the BL, whether we like Ali or not, she's making a name for herself and her exiting DAYS was EVERYWHERE.

• Members
Right? Where is he? I remember Jennifer having a phone call with him very recently (Liam wasn't seen though, it was one-sided) and strained to say she was thinking about him too or something. I guess their entire relationship is off-screen? Weird choice here. Was Mark Collier suddenly unavailable so they delayed things? I still say they need to make Liam be Peter Blake. I wonder if they're waiting for you know who's return ;) Kinda curious about all the timing of it, but this current stuff was filmed in what, September/October? LOL. By November they knew Ali was leaving and I'm sure they were quickly on the phone with Eileen, if they weren't already making plans well before.

And as for Aiden/Hope, I hope it stops being a one-week side story where they have the exact some convo, but seriously, no one has patience anymore, the character JUST debuted, lol. If he was on everyday we'd complain the newbies were shoved down our throats.

• Members

Bringing on Aiden as a disgruntled parent with a ridiculous resentment against Hope was a huge fail at an introduction. I feel like these writers just don't know how to introduce new characters in a way where it's interesting and us viewers will actually give a damn.

Liam? I mean, I don't think he's even a long-term character. He can't be, right? Is Mark Collier on contract?

• Members

The show ideally needs to make major changes in its writing staff, but that won't happen because the numbers are up. If it were me, most of these new characters would be swept out, more vets put in and THEN new characters would be added.

I know the show has to move on under the current conditions, but I get the feeling this isn't going to work out long-term.

• Members

seeing the way Sami was dragging Nick and the bird watcher guy to the depths on yesterday's episode, while Kate and Gabby just stood by like freaking wallflowers... poor EJ/Abby when Sami finds out about the affair. LMAO

Archived