Old-School AMCers: Was Natalie a Threat to Erica's Popularity?

• Members

I was very surprised when I saw the "Erica and her men" dream episodes - it's available on YT - when Erica was drugged up and suffering toxemia right before Bianca's birth. In it, the men from her past are all trying to help her see that despite being abandoned by her father, her mother was always there for her and loved her unconditionally, and that she could do the same for her baby. What I thought was very interesting about the dream is that even though Travis is the father of this much wanted baby, he is only briefly seen in Erica's dream, riding a bicycle built for two with Barbara. Erica is not visibly pregnant in the dream and has sex with a not-dead Mike Roy and is apparently viewed naked by all of her past loves when she gets out of bed, so um, make of that what you will.

Based on that, it seemed to me like Erica knew in her subconscious that Mike Roy was who she really wanted, and she loved Travis because he was her baby's father.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Virgil was shown, but I guess wasn't on long. I found an episode with both him and his son, Art. According to the credits, Peter Ratray played Art and Jay Garner played Virgil. Here's the episode:

Also, here's an episode that includes the Cobbler's Island story I mentioned earlier with Erica and Silver on the island and Dr. Lazare hypnotizing Silver, as well as Goldie.

Archived