Sign in to follow this  
Toups

2014: The Directors and Writers Thread

Maybe jean will hire on Leah laiman at y and r.

Ikay you do know that Shelly Altman is co-HW at YR?

I think the stories that are clicking is a combo of Shelly & Janice Ferri Esser the scriptwriter

Edited by John

Is William Ludel gone as a GH director? He hasn't directed an episode since mid-December...maybe that's why they've been testing out Dean Lamont and Noel Maxam....

He was back this week.

Looks like Joanna Cohen might not be under contract at Y&R; she hasn't written a breakdown in last four weeks or so.. wonder if Lucky Gold is just on trial too.

Seems like if they give those two and Lyndsey Harrison contracts, they'd cut some from the existing team. I know JFP usually works with smaller writing staffs...

Looks like Joanna Cohen might not be under contract at Y&R; she hasn't written a breakdown in last four weeks or so.. wonder if Lucky Gold is just on trial too.

Seems like if they give those two and Lyndsey Harrison contracts, they'd cut some from the existing team. I know JFP usually works with smaller writing staffs...

Not at GL, GH or OLTL

Y&R:

- Matthew J. Olsen last listed as Associate Producer in March

- Matthew J. Olsen first listed as Coordinating Producer on March 24

What is olsen's story? What is he there to do?

???

He's a Sony employee, but one with a long backstory on Y&R, starting back in 1999...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2501690/reference

I found it interesing that they promoted him after 7 years as associate producer. You usually keep this title for 3 years max and then either leave or earn the coordinating producer title. Don't think the job necessarily changes, it's just more money - but this is just my take on it, not sure whether this is true in this case.

Edited by sheilaforever