GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man! Just goes to show how opinions vary. I don't see that at all. For the most part, she's one of the stronger females on the show. Her moping over Morgan is kind of weird to me, even tho I like them, because it's in such contrast with her cunning and strength.

• Members

And you know all will get the answer wrong!

Bingo! Is she bad ass or not? She should be enjoying the sex and sticking it to Carly, but the ILYs? Lawd! REEEEEEdiculous!

She is not written as a strong female. Ava is all over the place. I don't know who the [!@#$%^&*] she is. However, when it's time to be bad, MW delivers. Unfortunately, its only on paper unless she shoots someone and we find out months later for shock. Ava should be so much more than this whiny woman protecting teen peen!

• Members

I don't see the control, but we can agree to disagree. To me she generally seems helpless and confused about everyone - her boring brother, her boring daughter, her job (she is now shocked and horrified by mob life, apparently).

• Members

Maura West used to be more attractive. Now she looks like a combination of Joan Rivers and Shannon Sturges... ugh!!!!!! Those roots are awful and do her no favors.

And Morgan is a jabroni.

Didn't that idiot Carlivati say that there would be less mob [!@#$%^&*] under his pen? Yet another thing to reinforce that Carlivati needs to get a new job.

• Members

It was only a mean to an end. Pretty sure the original idea was to have IK play roxy and for nathalie and rex to follow and move in avas one bedroom penthouse.

Theres nothing rc wouldnt do to maintain the "legacy" of his previous soap. It is so transparent its hard to miss.

I definitely think they should have left ryans hope alone.

• Members

In case that post was aimed at me :

AMor = ava and morgan

Mikiki = michael and kiki

Natty mcwoody = dtv west

And ILY = i love you which ava said for the first time yesterday

Feel free to ask for any translation in case i miss anything and sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

To me it helps define some vulnerability. Might be overdone but rc isnt known for being subtil and for subtext.

Morgan represents the innocent part of her which i think died when silas walked out on her. She is slowly going back to being this hopeless romantic she used to be but thats scary for her since it only led to a path of destruction. I love that mw is playing the different sides of the character usually within the same scene.

But different stroke for different folk i guess

Archived