Jackie Zeman returns to GH again as Bobbie Spencer!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course.

I look forward to Lucas actually being prioritized, but I don't look forward to him being stuck in it with Brad and Felix, who are two (IMO) decent actors neck-deep in some truly dreadful writing. It's obvious they only did this recent mess with Brad suddenly supposed to be someone we care about just to set him up as a cardboard spoiler for Felix and Lucas. It's nothing more than player cards on a game board.

Ryan Carnes was a beautiful man but one of the worst actors I've ever seen.

Whatshisface - C.J. Thomason was okay, and Ben Hogestyn tried though he was wooden - but the point is absolutely no one cared about the actors or the role at that time. Of course they'd recast.

• Members

Sabrina is Felix's one true love.

Even after almost a year the guy who plays Felix still can't speak his lines. Why this failure of a character deserves any story, I don't know.

I guess this might end up being about the mob too. Maybe they can have a story where Lucas goes blind from the shine on Ava's forehead.

• Members

I should I just post the names of a bunch of people who have been screentesting even if they're not for Lucas. There are sooo any of them.

Anyway, this is the guy who has screentested the most for the character that has to be Lucas:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2344466/

Give me a few minutes and I'll post some more of the names.

• Members

Great news to have Bobbie back. It would be great if Bobbie and Robert remember that he did take Lucas away from her back in the day. I hope all the important people are in this. I believe Robert will be involved with the Jeromes since he will talk to Anna about them on friday.

Archived