More Y&R Dates for Eileen Davidson

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Obviously I am thrilled to see my Ashley! However, TBH I have been enjoying Kristen so much on Days that I would not have wanted her to leave DOOL in the first place. Still, she is gone now and Kristen has likely been written off the show in such a way that she won't be coming back for little visits, rather for a big, explosive return some years down the line. Therefore, if Y&R wants to have Eileen for a little bit, I am not complaining.

• Members

It's going to be odd that ED will be airing on Y&R with the first air dates while she's still on DAYS thanks to the latter's awful production schedule. Perhaps, as ED said in her exit interview, she just wants to a very light work load and that could work with Y&R better than with Kristen.

• Members

Totally agree, I'm still surprised that Eileen left DAYS, she played the hell out of Kristen, yet again, which I suppose could get exhausting. I hope she pops back on DAYS at some point for a big 3 month arc, maybe in May? For now, I'll take recurring appearances on Y&R.

• Members

I should note the only reason I returned to DAYS was ED amazing performance. Honestly, it's been so much better than even the original run. In fact, I went all the way back and watched the YouTube videos of her appearances this time around. I've found this time around so good.

Archived