Which new shows will you be watching this season?

Soapsuds

• Members

ABC:

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD (possibly)

The Goldbergs (honestly I find the teasers and promos hilarious)

Tropy Wife (same as The Goldbergs but I don't see this doing well)

Back in the Game (only because of it's slot, mostly, after the Middle and before MF, but I don't see it doing that great)

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

CBS:

Mom

The Crazy Ones (I REALLY REALLY hope the show is good and does well)

Hostages (CBS will finally get me to watch a drama on their network! Although I like the Good Wife actually)

Intelligence (and they get me for another one)

NBC:

Sean Saves The World (curiosity mostly)

Michael J. Fox Show

Dracula

The Blacklist

Damn, that's the most I'm going to watch on NBC in I can't remember how long.

FOX:

Sleepy Hollow (maybe)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sitcoms and drama's, not sure. Maybe the Sean Hayes show. Although whatever i watch (and like) will last maybe half a season before being canceled.

Actually i'm really looking forward to the Arsenio Hall show. I used to watch it occasionally when i was a kid so it will be interesting to see how much he's changed. The original show went from 1989-94. I know it's a different time, back then he was competing against Johnny Carson and David Lettermen. He wanted to get a younger audience than they got. He was very sucessful at it. Now he's competing against Jimmy Fallon (and Seth Meyers come January.)but i really hope it works out for him.

• Members

My plate is already full with all the returning primetime shows plus the soaps (and Real Housewives, teehee). But I'm sure I'll sample the new Robin Williams/Sarah Michelle Gellar show, the new Sean Hayes show, and Betrayal (it comes on after Revenge, right?) . I'll check out The Goldbergs out of curiosity (I hope it's better than that awful alien show that ABC has on Wednesdays). I don't know about any of the new Fox shows because I never watch Fox. What kind of new dramas are they bringing on?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived