B&B Week Promo - A marriage destined to fail and a son determined to succeed

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it hard to believe that any man in their right mind, especially Bill Spencer would want to marry Brooke. She's good for a quick lay but you cant make a ho into a housewife. Her vagina must be so stretched out by this point. Like eww, what does she have to offer

• Members

You're right, but this is B&B - Bell is obsessed with making Brooke the MOST that, the MOST this - no man can resist her, no victim of her can blame her, everyone forgives her and loves her at the end. And it's getting tired for the last 10-15 years.laugh.png If it wasn't so unintentionally funny, I would not watch a second. But, blame me - I LOVED the soap trash that was Breacon in 2001/2, I "kinda" like this one too. The only thing that is missing for me is Stephanie, I really need Steph's ghost to visit Brooke in her dreams and slap the [!@#$%^&*] out of her. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Katie is such a nag. Brooke, go get your man! Love it. The man of her destiny... this year.

I'm just glad they never thought to bring back Jack Wagner once Ronn Moss left.

I like Wyatt, except for his hair. It's a little too John Black Covering His Receding Hairline.

• Members

"I want the woman"

Apparently some of those Y&R people they brought over still can't write basic dialogue.

He looks like a douchebag and his hair sucks.

Brooke and Bill in that horribly lit shot remind me of the quote a studio exec made in the late 60s where he saw a Deborah Kerr/Burt Lancaster film and felt like he was watching his grandparents paw each other.

Archived